What shoes can I wear to a bar/lounge in DTLA?

I'm really not a heel girl, I prefer vans and converse. Can I wear these to a bar or lounge in downtown LA or should I wear boots 9r something?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to wear something fashionable if you want to go to downtown LA. You know, several years ago, I went to dinner at Cut in Beverly Hills and I was wearing tennis shoes. When we ordered our steaks, I ordered 6 oz of the Japanese Wagyu stuff which was like $125 for 2 oz because I had never had it before. The waiter was surprised and I was too clueless to understand why. After I had ordered, he brought out a huge platter of raw steaks to show the difference in the marbling of each type of steak. I had NEVER seen a steak like that before!

Anyway, as the meal went on I noticed that every other table was shown the platter of pricey steaks BEFORE they ordered. Apparently, they pegged me as someone who was going to order the chicken breast. So yeah, LA is judgmental -- wear something nice.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• clear high heel shoes and big loops help (the bigger the better)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when girls wear boots, what kind do you have though

0|0
    0|0
  • Go topless. That way you won't need any shoes. Shit at that point who's gonna notice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes