Girls, I need advice on hair, skin, make up, etc?

1) hair damaged from bleach

2) kinds of lipsticks that last 24 hours ( not too expensive, need name and price please?)

3) clearer skin

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Cut/trim your split ends, and deep condition it at least once a week.

2. Mac. The main reason most lipsticks go awry is because you're eating or drinking something so it's inevitable that some comes off.

3. In what way? Clinique has some good stuff but is of course expensive. You can always look online for reviews on products, everyone's skins are different and need different products to clear their skin.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• 1) Find shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair. Aussie and Garnier Fructis work great.
    2) Don't know any
    3) For dry skin: Use lotion
    For acne: Use soap and water every day, and dab some rubbing alcohol

2|0
    0|0
    • Out of Aussie and Garnier Fructis which do you think works best? You use rubbing alcohol on your skin? Thank you

• Show All
    • Good luck. I think the Garnier in the green bottle would be good

• Thank you :)

• 1. Coconut oil, avocado oil, castor oil hair mask left on over night a few times a week

2. I don't wear lipstick but try a lip stain

3. Lots of water and a diet change. Face peels that are made for your type of skin will help also.

1|0
    0|0
  • trim split ends and so a hair treatment. use oils etc.
    for lipstick i would use a liquid lipstick. those will last a LONG time. Colourpop. com has 6 dollar ones. also Nyx has some around that price range. and if you don't want super pigmented or dramatic lips you could try a lip stain! it's a formula that you put on and it dries and you peel it off and it leaves color on your lips that won't budge!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes