Is it considered racist if I get these kind of accessories?

So I met this black girl and she told me she can do them for me but I have heard some people saying its racist that a white girl gets dreadlocks. I'm not doing the dreadlocks just the accessories. Is it good or bad?

• racist
  • rock them accessories girl
I love the poll results
Y'all amazing thanks lovelies <3

1828

Most Helpful Guy

• "heard some people saying its racist that a white girl gets dreadlocks"

and I heard that some people are fucking stupid and assholes.

Why the fuck would it be racist? I had some idiot on GAG saying that like 3 days ago or so... argued that they originated in Africa and hence white people shouldn't wear them because it's offensive. By that logic she couldn't live the life she does today because a ton of shit she wears and does every day originated by white men -_-

it's just fucking stupid. Do whatever you like and ignore those idiots

Most Helpful Girl

• someone will get pissed off at you every time your style choices are uncommon- believe it. Do you babe!<3