Girls, Girls what would you do if you caught a guy you know wearing panties?

I'm wondering because I'm a straight guy who crossdresses once in a while but I usually wear panties under my boxers. I'm just trying to get an idea on how many girls are cool about this. I like panties because they are comfy, I like the cute designs and they make me feel good. If I was a girl I would wear the frilliest bras and panties all the time!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a friend told me they're doing this it wouldn't bother me. However If I found my man in panties, we're done.

0|1
    0|0
    • What's the difference between a friend wearing girl clothes and a boyfriend wearing girl clothes?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly it doesn't bother me, like it's not a big deal, I'd offer to buy some for him next time 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
    • That's really cool. Would you keep it a secret if he asked you to? And would you force home to wear panties under his guy clothes for a week?

• Yeah I'd keep it a secret. If that's what he wanted to do 💁

• would be so shocked 😱😱😱 But then again if I really loved the guy then I would be okay with it eventually.. I hope

0|1
    0|0
    • That's really cool you. Would you go panty shopping with him if he asked you too? And would you tell anyone that he dresses up?

• Show All
    • That's really cool. Would you be okay with him wearing panties under his guy clothes in public?

• yeah I guess It's okay

• I'd be horrified if I know that he's wasn't gay.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes