Girls, Girls what would you do if you caught a guy you know wearing panties?

I'm wondering because I'm a straight guy who crossdresses once in a while but I usually wear panties under my boxers. I'm just trying to get an idea on how many girls are cool about this. I like panties because they are comfy, I like the cute designs and they make me feel good. If I was a girl I would wear the frilliest bras and panties all the time!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If a friend told me they're doing this it wouldn't bother me. However If I found my man in panties, we're done.

• What's the difference between a friend wearing girl clothes and a boyfriend wearing girl clothes?