Do you think it's easier for us men to be physically attractive/look handsome since most of us don't use cosmetics or enhancing surgeries?

I remember talking to my health teacher and sociology teachers in high school about this, both of them said that men are naturally more physically attractive than women since they don't use cosmetics or get surgeries, men don't even put too much effort into their looks and they still look good. They aren't the only ones to have said this, I've heard this from many people. Since I'm straight, I can't tell if a man is physically attractive.

129

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm always saying how the reason make up isn't made for men is because you don't need it. You look just look good. Naturally. It's not fair!

Having said that, there are some very naturally beautiful women out there who don't need it either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... Lol if I wore makeup and got enhancing surgery (I never ever will), I would have a whole choir of angels following me around.