Would it be strange to wear the same sweater twice in one week?

I'm in college, and twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) I have a dance class and a math class. Last week I wore a plain navy oversized sweater with a red peacoat, combat boots and navy leggings. Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be really crappy (cold and wet), and that's my ideal sweater to wear for weather like this. If I were to wear it, I'd wear it with my tan rain jacket, black leggings (all of the leggings because my dance class calls for it), waterproof black boots and a denim shirt underneath so that the collar shows.

But would it still be weird, concerning that the same people are seeing me wear the same sweater?

86

Most Helpful Girl