Would it be strange to wear the same sweater twice in one week?

I'm in college, and twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) I have a dance class and a math class. Last week I wore a plain navy oversized sweater with a red peacoat, combat boots and navy leggings. Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be really crappy (cold and wet), and that's my ideal sweater to wear for weather like this. If I were to wear it, I'd wear it with my tan rain jacket, black leggings (all of the leggings because my dance class calls for it), waterproof black boots and a denim shirt underneath so that the collar shows.

But would it still be weird, concerning that the same people are seeing me wear the same sweater?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You are in college now its different. No one cares everyone is busy with their own problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, kind of. People will think why is she kept wearing that sweater?

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a secret: no one cares.

0|3
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i highly doubt anyone would care or even notice

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's a sweater, it's like a jacket in a way and people do that all the time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Cities would burn, regimes would topple, asteroids would start pummeling the Earth, the moon would elope with Pluto, tofu burgers would become the national food, and the ground will turn into Legos.

:I no one would care as long as it doesn't smell bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the problem with it? If you were wearing a uniform, you would wear it every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, I would wear a tight long sleeve tee under though to keep it clean and fresh

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah nobody cares, I see people wear the same outfit all 5 days, no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • no wear it 4 x this week if you want to!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I saw this, I'd alert the media.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just do it. It'll be fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes