How do you decide what to wear each day?

• I can never decide.
    Vote A
  • I always know what Iโ€™m wearing a day ahead.
    Vote B
  • I try every item I have and pick the best one.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• i usually just pick whatever

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's clean, it matches... I'm outta here

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if you're asking for advice on how to decide. But what I've found helpful recently is that every time I buy new clothes, I would only stick to neutral colors like white, black, dark blue, beige, etc. and pick styles that are also neutral and would be easily paired with each other. That way when I haven't decided on what to wear, and am in a hurry, it would be easier to just throw whatever you see and still look acceptably good (lol). I would say accessories help too when in a rush

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I just wake up and get dressed
    I always have the flyest fit in school and all my shit is name brand so it isn't hard

BUT I was never like this I used to look like a bum and didn;t know how to dress like 2 years ago
    I got bullied for it
    But the bullies gave suggestions too
    Now we're like friends too lmao, harsh advisers

2|0
    0|0
  • I have two piles of clothes. One filled with dirty and old used clothes and the other filled with decent clean clothes. I wear dirty when working or chilling at home and wear nice clean ones for when I go out (which is rare).

1|0
    0|0
  • I either plan ahead or choose something random. The weather outside also determines what I would wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't decide a day ahead. I don't have a problem with deciding what I want to wear and I don't try on every item in order to pick the best one. I wear whatever comes first in my closet.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends what im doing. if its work then its scruffs as im a welder/car builder. if im home just t and boxers, if im going out then casual unless formal is required

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose when I go to bed, since I don't fall asleep right away, I plan what I'm gonna wear the next day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just arbitrarily pick out a bunch of shit and try to get various things to match. I don't put that much thought into it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a pair of jeans specifically for work and then a company t-shirt, so for work, it's a no-brainer. On a day off, just whatever I feel like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll slip myself between B and C because i don't know what i'm wearing the next day but i have a few shirts (i have a few pairs of the same jeans), i'd just throw one on and leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just pick something from the floor then wear it. Jokes aside i would just open a wardobe and wear whatever considering what im doing.

1|1
    0|0
  • where is the "I take whatever comes first in my closet" Option?

1|2
    0|0
  • i jist open my drawer and put on whatever i pull iut as long as it matches

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 95% wearing sports clothes so its really easy for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • its very easy for me to decide that. its too damn much easy

1|0
    0|0
  • Some days it's easier than others it all goes down to what I wore previously

1|0
    0|0
  • dnt decide it , jus chill with clothes... watever uh lyk , Jus wear it & show off ๐Ÿ˜˜

1|0
    0|0
  • My dad says, Know the occasion and dress accordingly

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever doesn't smell.

2|0
    0|0
  • whatever lies on top

1|0
    0|0
  • I grab whatever.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• i pick whatever comes first from my wardrobe and idc if i repeat when it comes to outfits or not

2|0
    0|0
  • I love fashion in general so I usually construct an outfit either the night before or any day that I feel inspired. If I'm lazy or it's last minute, I already have pieces that I know will go together and will just throw it on without having to consider factors

3|1
    0|0
  • I pack my gym bag the night before and lay out my work outfit on the couch ready for when I get up so everything is decided. I get up at 5am and leave the house at 5.10, sleep is crucial haha

1|0
    0|0
  • For work, it's an all-black dress code, so I have a lot of black clothes. I have 8 or 9 pairs of black leggings and a ton of black shirts. Nine times out of ten I'll have a set of those clean and ready to put on the next day.

As for just regular clothes, I just wear whatever is clean usually. I don't have "outfits" and I don't try to match, I just wear a t shirts, some jeans, and throw a hoodie on top of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always look at the weather first then go from there. I usually put quite a bit of thought/time into my outfit to make sure it goes well together so it's probably a good thing i have to wear a uniform to work! :P

1|0
    0|0
  • For me its easy. If its just computerroom work, its very casual. If I have meetings with customers it more or very formal depending on the dresscode of the company.

1|0
    0|0
  • I plan my outfits a few days in advance and wear them to bed. Saves a lot of time in the morning

3|0
    0|0
  • I plan out my outfits for a whole week usually during the weekends.

If I don't do that, then I am a mess and indecisive in the morning.

3|0
    0|0
  • I have school for 5 days so uniform
    get home and pyjamas

and on weekends i normally wear jeans mainly coz i don't shave and i'm not allowed to wear shorts that aren't past my knee LIKE WTAF :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Most things I have go together since I wear pretty much only black, white, grey and blue. So I just pick a top, pick a bottoms, add a jacket, add a scarf and add shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just look at all of my dresses and choose the one I'd like to wear that day

2|0
    0|0
  • I usually change outfits three times every day before i go to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • On teaching days I plan the night before.
    On stay at home days it's a bit more haphazard.

2|0
    0|0
  • I check the meteo and I take the first clothes I see (unless I go to a big city).

1|0
    0|0
  • A day before๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i have to have everything pre organized

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I repeat clothing a lot.

3|0
    0|0
  • I decide the night before.

2|0
    0|0
  • I pick the clothes the night before