How to look more feminine?

Don't say longer hair, because I'm working on it, so it'll be a while. Also, I don't want to be spending too much money on this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there are three arenas you can work on that, combined, will make you look much more feminine.

1. External: exercise. nothing is more feminine than a beautiful, toned body. your school may have a gym, but honestly as a girl you don't really need a gym. Wall push-ups, squats, situps, knee tucks, walking, running, jogging, handstands (when you're more advanced), girl push-ups, all of these can be done at home and doing these in high repetitions (working to 50 reps for ex) will give your body toning and definition and serious strength without making you muscular and manly looking.
    next is your clothes. dress in a way that flatters your body and makes you look good. no baggy or uncoordinated outfits. (you dont have to buy crazy expensive clothes. just clothes that look good on you. or rather make you look good. you know you're on track when people start complimenting your style as opposed to just a single clothing item you have on.)

2. internal: eat and drink soy. most girls don't know about this one. soy turns into estrogen in the human body. Bad for guys, superfood for girls. soy milk and soy nuts are the best way to eat soy. did you know that 3 quarts of soy milk a day will grow your breast size in 3 months? (even if you're a guy hahaha AskMen, a means magazine in US had an article about a marine this happened to docs finally figured it was the soy... he now drinks almond milk lol) but for girls, breasts are very feminine and flat chests are seen as manly or childish. estrogen will also make you stronger, enhance mental functions, and will naturally begin to make men attracted to you. (lots of science here. in short: all women produce a female version of 'musk' if you will. this attracts compatible men. the stronger the musk the more men it attracts.)

3. mindset / actions: realize you can be girly and like 'guy' things. guns/comics/action/cars/etc. don't think you have to act boyish or that you are boyish just bc you like these. my sister likes nearly all of that yet is the most girly girl I know. (and remains girly while enjoying the aforementioned). so that's a mindset. like what you like but remain feminine.
    next and lastly, hang with feminine women. (not the drug using ones or bad crowd) but the feminine girls with sense. plenty of them in college. the people you hang around influence you. hang around sexy women (as a friend and equal) and you will take on their feminine traits.

do all of this and you will be amazing by the end of the year!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a difficult question, if you don't feel naturally feminine, desperately trying to be might turn out a bit ridiculous. I mean of course you can grow out your hair, put on make up and wear dresses but I feel like behaviour is more important. I don't look very feminine (no make up, unstyled hair and kind of gender neutral clothing) but I'm very polite, caring, soft and friendly and since those qualities are traditionally viewed as feminine traits, I get told that I'm very feminine.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I think the most obvious method is to use makeup. Have you watched any of the makeup gurus on YouTube? A lot of them focus on reviewing cheap makeup products like the ones you get at drugstores so it's potentially a super cheap way to go. It's one of those things where you can watch the tutorial, work on your technique and do it all from the comfort of your own home. I think that that's a pretty low-cost, low-risk direction to go.

1|1
    0|0
  • - Makeup
    - Traditional feminine clothing that highlights the female body shape. Often tight jeans.
    - Painted nails
    - Rounder glasses (If you use glasses)
    - High heeled shoes or long tight boots
    - Accessories: Head band, necklace, rings, bracelet, earrings etc.
    - Matching clothes/ clothes that looks good together. Laziness in many cultures aren't seen as the typically feminine.

Behaving feminine makes you appear more feminine too. But don't change your personality just to be more feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine. Just work on the feminine aspects of your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start acting feminine. When you see big dick say omg omg omg this is insane. LOL

Actually I don't know but saw one feminine react to seeing mine. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lashes are really short, so it'd help if you got fake ones, or wore thick eyeliner, or both.

0|0
    0|0
  • From your picture you already seem very feminine. More than that and you may explode.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why don't you want to look like the butch lesbian feminists with short red dyed haircuts? That seems to be a popular trend.

0|0
    0|0
  • based on yur profile pic thinner eyebrows and maybe lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you want to look more feminine?

0|0
    0|0
  • Step 1: be a girl
    Step 2: improve your hygiene
    Step 3: improve it more
    Step 4: wear make up
    Step 5: wear heels
    Step 6: wear dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • A touch of makeup.

How do you dress?

A conversation I've had with my teen daughter - she's free to look however she wants. But if she wants to look 'feminine' and have short hair, you absolutely can, but in going short hair, you raise the bar on what you need to do elsewhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw your how-do-I-look question but didn't vote or comment. (I hate rating people.) Anyway, the picture where you're wearing headphones is unbelievably pretty. Seriously. You have a great smile.

To me, femininity is more a way you act. I answered once what I thought femininity was. Read hear if you're interested: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2144272-what-is-femininity

But feminine looks are easy. Longer hair (I know you're working on it), a little makeup, and flattering clothes.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ugh. *here, not hear

• When you feel sorry for a man and let him "win" you'll find yourself becoming more and more feminine

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• If you really want to change for yourself (no one else) , then that's not a bad thing :) you could maybe pluck/shape your eyebrows a bit, wear a little more make up and some cute hair accessories and maybe wear some more fitted clothes and a few skirts? :)
    with your hair, if your impatient you could always try a wig? :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I think a lot has to do with how you carry yourself. I love being feminine, I love being a girl! Pink polish, regular manis and pedis even if done at home, soft hair and skin, perfumes, lace and satin, cute handbags, good manners-I think these things also determine whether one is feminine or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear light makeup with big eyelashes and rosy lips/cheeks, skirts and floral, pastel patterns and make some curls on your hair. That's all very feminine and innocent looking. If you're going for sexy, wear more dramatic makeup (darker colors + eyeliner + contouring) and dark colors/red tight fitting clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • To look more feminine and not be? Then focus on the girly things XD Make up, nails, hair accesories, jewelleries, handbags, dresses and skirt... A ton of other stuffs XD

0|1
    0|0
    • :O Ain't it funny a lot of those things cost some good money and having a son might not require me to invest in a lot of those.

• Lol yes you're right XD I tend to waste more money on these stuffs as compared to my brother 😂😂 And if you are going to have 3 daughters, better prepare and some money for them 😝

• 1. Pastel colors
    2. Skirts
    3. Painted nails
    4. Lipgloss/lipstick
    5. Purse not big bulky more like a crossbody

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair - hair that is shiny, and well taken care of looks feminine. If you have short hair a nice pair of earrings help.
    Face: fix eyebrows, wax any mustache (facial hair is not feminine)
    Clothes - wear clothes that fit to your shape. Add a necklace for visual interest. If it makes you look like a box, throw out.
    Learn to walk and act gracefully because that increases femininity points. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of it is how you carry yourself and how you speak. Also a little more "casual" clothing can help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Traditional feminine clothes, makeup, and cute shoes. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • But you're soooo fckng cute!!! short hair suits you so well!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • wear femininen clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Well formed and filled eyebrows, fake lashes maybe (that look natural) and maybe a couple squats if you need them lmao 😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes