How to look more feminine?

Don't say longer hair, because I'm working on it, so it'll be a while. Also, I don't want to be spending too much money on this.

1214

Most Helpful Guy

• there are three arenas you can work on that, combined, will make you look much more feminine.

1. External: exercise. nothing is more feminine than a beautiful, toned body. your school may have a gym, but honestly as a girl you don't really need a gym. Wall push-ups, squats, situps, knee tucks, walking, running, jogging, handstands (when you're more advanced), girl push-ups, all of these can be done at home and doing these in high repetitions (working to 50 reps for ex) will give your body toning and definition and serious strength without making you muscular and manly looking.
    next is your clothes. dress in a way that flatters your body and makes you look good. no baggy or uncoordinated outfits. (you dont have to buy crazy expensive clothes. just clothes that look good on you. or rather make you look good. you know you're on track when people start complimenting your style as opposed to just a single clothing item you have on.)

2. internal: eat and drink soy. most girls don't know about this one. soy turns into estrogen in the human body. Bad for guys, superfood for girls. soy milk and soy nuts are the best way to eat soy. did you know that 3 quarts of soy milk a day will grow your breast size in 3 months? (even if you're a guy hahaha AskMen, a means magazine in US had an article about a marine this happened to docs finally figured it was the soy... he now drinks almond milk lol) but for girls, breasts are very feminine and flat chests are seen as manly or childish. estrogen will also make you stronger, enhance mental functions, and will naturally begin to make men attracted to you. (lots of science here. in short: all women produce a female version of 'musk' if you will. this attracts compatible men. the stronger the musk the more men it attracts.)

3. mindset / actions: realize you can be girly and like 'guy' things. guns/comics/action/cars/etc. don't think you have to act boyish or that you are boyish just bc you like these. my sister likes nearly all of that yet is the most girly girl I know. (and remains girly while enjoying the aforementioned). so that's a mindset. like what you like but remain feminine.
    next and lastly, hang with feminine women. (not the drug using ones or bad crowd) but the feminine girls with sense. plenty of them in college. the people you hang around influence you. hang around sexy women (as a friend and equal) and you will take on their feminine traits.

do all of this and you will be amazing by the end of the year!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a difficult question, if you don't feel naturally feminine, desperately trying to be might turn out a bit ridiculous. I mean of course you can grow out your hair, put on make up and wear dresses but I feel like behaviour is more important. I don't look very feminine (no make up, unstyled hair and kind of gender neutral clothing) but I'm very polite, caring, soft and friendly and since those qualities are traditionally viewed as feminine traits, I get told that I'm very feminine.