Should I cut my hair?

So for a while now i have been debating with myself on whether to cut my hair, my hair currently is waist length and only ever had my hair cut short once which I did regret. I was thinking to cut at least 5 inches off but im unsure and scared whether or not I would like it. The reason why I thinking this is that I want a change but i have always loved my long hair but also loved medium length hair. Should I cut my hair?

716

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't fix what's not broken. You have beautiful hair, so it is very risky (and not to mention pointless) to jeopardize that by making a major change.

Trust me, by having long, gorgeous hair, you have a very distinct advantage over most of your female peers.

It's a shame... Everybody cuts it nowadays. Girls with nice, long hair are a rarity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair suits you well and it doesn't hurt to change it up a little bit. My hair was a little bit shorter than yours and I cut mine to my collarbone. I didn't like short hair because of the previous cuts I've gotten before. If you like medium length hair on you, go for it. It would take a little less time to style too :)