Should I cut my hair?

So for a while now i have been debating with myself on whether to cut my hair, my hair currently is waist length and only ever had my hair cut short once which I did regret. I was thinking to cut at least 5 inches off but im unsure and scared whether or not I would like it. The reason why I thinking this is that I want a change but i have always loved my long hair but also loved medium length hair. Should I cut my hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't fix what's not broken. You have beautiful hair, so it is very risky (and not to mention pointless) to jeopardize that by making a major change.

Trust me, by having long, gorgeous hair, you have a very distinct advantage over most of your female peers.

It's a shame... Everybody cuts it nowadays. Girls with nice, long hair are a rarity.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair suits you well and it doesn't hurt to change it up a little bit. My hair was a little bit shorter than yours and I cut mine to my collarbone. I didn't like short hair because of the previous cuts I've gotten before. If you like medium length hair on you, go for it. It would take a little less time to style too :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Nooooooooo!.. If you do cut your hair I promise I will come in your dreams and smooch you!..
    And I ain't a good kisser or look like Prince charming!.
    Those perfect hairs looks wow

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo. You have the perfect length now. Keep it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont cut it. It looks beautiful. All girls think about the same thing, cut it then regret it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want a change dye it and keep the length. It looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • do whatever makes you happy. You will look gorgeous ether way

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair is pretty but if you wanna change it would look good and follow what your heart tells you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you cut it
    Delete my number and don't talk to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • You have beautiful hair. Leave it alone. 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • give a refresher

0|0
    0|0
  • noooooo x_x

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooooooo!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it I like ur hair

0|0
    0|0
  • you can cut it Stacked Bob

0|0
    0|0
  • don't cut it it's so pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't cut it too short

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• 5 inches off that length isn't at all drastic, in my opinion. And it's just hair; it'll all grow back. No big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try to do a bang? It change the face without cutting all your hair or you can cut it if you want. hair always grow so.
    Or dyed it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could keep your length and just add in some layers and style differently if your afraid of a big change

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should go for a Long bob it would look classy and chick on you plus you have the right face for it x

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair would suit you a lot and make them appear thicker

0|0
    0|0
  • no your hair just played my life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes