What do you think of these boots?

I really love both of these boots and because i have a little extra money this month, I'm thinking of treating myself :) What do you think of these and which one do you prefer?

What do you think of these boots?
What do you think of these boots?

Thanks for all your opinions :) I'm gonna get the bat wing boots! <3

1413

Most Helpful Girl

• top. I'd actually buy those. I really like them

• same :D I don't know how many outfits i could wear them with currently but i am trying to get into pastel goth looks :)

• lol I've done it a lot. but I'm like 4'10 and like 80 pounds and look young so I kinda like playing the cute dress uo thing sometimes. Though I do get called creepy (lolita stupidity). Though most people think even when I dress like an adult I'm a kid when I'm actually 23 lol

• fair enough :) I'm really into the gyaru look but most of the clothing i like you can only get in japan but i do own quite a bit of pastel 'kawaii' clothing :P i just change styles all the time :) and don't worry, i'm 24 and still got ID'd for a lottery ticket! (you need to be 16)