What do you think of these boots?

I really love both of these boots and because i have a little extra money this month, I'm thinking of treating myself :) What do you think of these and which one do you prefer?

Updates:
Thanks for all your opinions :) I'm gonna get the bat wing boots! <3

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• top. I'd actually buy those. I really like them

1|0
    0|0
    • same :D I don't know how many outfits i could wear them with currently but i am trying to get into pastel goth looks :)

• Show All
    • lol I've done it a lot. but I'm like 4'10 and like 80 pounds and look young so I kinda like playing the cute dress uo thing sometimes. Though I do get called creepy (lolita stupidity). Though most people think even when I dress like an adult I'm a kid when I'm actually 23 lol

• fair enough :) I'm really into the gyaru look but most of the clothing i like you can only get in japan but i do own quite a bit of pastel 'kawaii' clothing :P i just change styles all the time :) and don't worry, i'm 24 and still got ID'd for a lottery ticket! (you need to be 16)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• #1 looks ridiculous to me with the wings. I love it. I pick that one.

Then again, if I had my way, I'd want to dress like this:
    rs284.pbsrc.com/.../humongous.jpg~c200

(I might need to lift weights a bit more first)... so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

1|0
    0|0
    • I also really, really want this hoodie:
      img0.etsystatic.com/.../...270.1054417696_gmr4.jpg

My wife calls me an idiot every time I talk about what I ideally want to wear.

• Show All
    • that's my attitude too! :)

• I think it's totally great and fine if you can be comfortable and confident with it. I wasn't confident enough when I was younger to go as bold as I wanted to... I always toned it down a bit, but that's because I'd get self-conscious at some point. Now I lost that whole self-conscious thing, just want to wear whatever I want and stand out.

• The pair with the wings looks like something from an anime cosplay. lol Which isn't a bad thing, but simply for casual wear.

2|0
    0|0
    • the wings are detachable! :D and i'm used to standing out in my clothing choices! :P

• Well, I'm not into boots, but I know I'd prefer pink and black over just pink. Every part of the boots being the exact same color and shade looks like Barbie boots. lol

• based on your profile picture, i think #2 suits you better

1|0
    0|0
    • haha, i do dress in a lot of pink girly things though as well as gothy/alternative :) i'm trying to incorporate pastel goth looks more!

• as long as it matches the outfit, go for it!

• Top are cute but will prob get dirty easily.

Bottom are platformers right? UGLY

3|0
    0|0
  • First ones very nice as long as the feet inside are just as cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both look ridiculous. Meant for haloween or something. Sorry to be blunt.

0|0
    0|0
    • no offence taken~ a lot of what i wear stands out and is different to everyday fashions :)

• Its good to know you didn't get offended or something. Most would. Cheers.

• trust me, I'm really used to getting either really confused looks at me or people coming over complimenting my outfit! :P

• Picture 1 is pleasing. Buy those boots.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nasty color

0|0
    2|0
  • I like 2nd one...

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones with the little wings look way better

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like either but you do you.