What would you suggest for a great Valentine's Day outfit?

Hi. I'm a MtF crossdresser, and my best guy friend, who is EXTREMELY open minded, is taking me out for Valentine's Day. He wants to give me a dream evening, and is insisting I go out with him as Stephanie, which is my feminine side. Yes, I've gone out in public dressed, but I've never had a chance to get all dressed up on such a romantic night and experience Valentine's Day from this side of the table, so to speak.

I cannot tell you how excited I am! I know I only have a few days, but I'm looking forward to going shopping, maybe almost as much as the event itself, if that makes sense. I'm curious what you guys think would be a great outfit? Even though we're not formally an item, I want to look so good for him. He deserves it, and it's very validating to me, too.

If it helps, I'm 5'7", 148 lbs. Mostly straight sandy blond hair down just past my shoulders. He's 6'1" and very athletic.

Can you help? Thank you!

With butterflies,
Stephanie

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on where you live! I would wear a dress or a skirt.. but I will continue to add more detail if you describe the climate.

0|0
    0|0
    • I live in NC. We generally have days in the 50s/60s with nights in the 30s/40s, if that helps!

• Okay, I would wear nylons black not see through and a nice skirt, with a tight knit, longsleeve even turtle neck (not too thick) and some tall boots! Red lipstick maybe a blue undertone. Im not a person for coloured wardrobe by you get the style. Accessorize how you want (:

Recommended myTakes