What would you suggest for a great Valentine's Day outfit?

Hi. I'm a MtF crossdresser, and my best guy friend, who is EXTREMELY open minded, is taking me out for Valentine's Day. He wants to give me a dream evening, and is insisting I go out with him as Stephanie, which is my feminine side. Yes, I've gone out in public dressed, but I've never had a chance to get all dressed up on such a romantic night and experience Valentine's Day from this side of the table, so to speak.

I cannot tell you how excited I am! I know I only have a few days, but I'm looking forward to going shopping, maybe almost as much as the event itself, if that makes sense. I'm curious what you guys think would be a great outfit? Even though we're not formally an item, I want to look so good for him. He deserves it, and it's very validating to me, too.

If it helps, I'm 5'7", 148 lbs. Mostly straight sandy blond hair down just past my shoulders. He's 6'1" and very athletic.

Can you help? Thank you!

With butterflies,
Stephanie

10