Do you prefer your bath/shower in the mornings or in the evenings?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I really have no right opinion for this question.. but it is one that I still figured I could give my honest answer. but it is not a smart ass answer.. just the truth and after all that is why I first signed up to this site, because I could give them.. I wear a few different garments then most do and I have at times many shower's in a day.. both in the morning's, the evening's.. and at times some in the afternoon.. it is routine and I do not mind... you do what you have to do

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if i have an event that day. If so then mornings. If not then I shower evenings. Because I get ready for uni and showering takes a long time and I'll get late so I just put on deo and brush my teeth and hair and wash my face and leave haha Plus end of day showers is removing that stink that built up the whole day.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 64

• I shower at night. I know this sounds weird, but my hair looks better after a night of sleeping on it. It's probably because it gives my hair time to regenerate it's natural oils after washing it. I just brush it when I wake up, and it's good to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was surprised when I first heard some people like it in the evenings. Like, I kind of get it but your hair gets messed up sleeping so don't you have to end up washing it again in the morning anyway? lol. I always have mine in the mornings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Evenings. It helps relax me after all the stress I faced during the day.
    Also cools me down when I get out so I don't sleep hot during this crazy summer wave we're getting right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Evening. It always makes me really tired, so I do it just before bed normally. Otherwise it throws me off and I'm tired during the first half of the the day, or I just take a nap if it's a weekend, lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • Which ever is more convenient.

Usually the morning cause sometimes I get back from my workout and well I really need to shower.

Now I usually shower at night if I just feel kinda gross. You know like on those hot humid days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shower in the morning. And sometimes in the evening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always shower when I get up, if I have a sexual meeting in the afternoon or evening, I will wait until just before the meeting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a shower in the evening. I usually run in the afternoon so I'm sweaty and in need of a shower then

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it in the mornings, but do take them in the evenings, too, circumstances depending.

0|0
    0|0
  • shower in the evening, i read that your skin balances its ph when you sleep so its actually counterproductive/unneccesary to shower in the morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Evenings. Less to think about with the day being over, and adding relaxation needed to sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Evening, I don't want to come home covered in filth and then sleep in it all night. Plus it makes mornings easier

0|0
    0|0
  • In the morning. It wakes me up and it gets me ready for the day ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • It' s better in the evening. It's generally colder in the morning. I hate waking up as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Evenings. Get rid of that work/gym stench and be fresh for bedtime.

0|0
    0|0
  • shower its quicker and takes up less water in my view

1|0
    0|0
  • evenings since I will never touch my bed without taking a shower and washing my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually in the evening so I clean off everything from the whole day

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing in the morning :D need to feel refreshed to get a good start on the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetly in the morning. Helps you feel fresh and wash away the laziness of the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• when i am at home i shower twice (one in the morning and other one at night)
    but when i go to school its thrice a day (once in the morning/when am back from school/at night)

0|0
    1|0
  • Usually in the evenings after i come home from work, they relax you and you kind of wash away all the stress from the day :)
    I do them on mornings during the weekend when i don't have to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always preferred evening showers, but I always make sure to sleep on clean sheets. There's something about rewinding at the end of the day with a hot shower and then climbing into fresh, crisp sheets. Not to mention I tend to sleep in late in the mornings so I hardly ever have time to shower after waking up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, usually it's a shower in the morning, then a nice long soak in the tub to relax and read or study in the evening.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you live in a hot & humid country, you'll always feel the need to take at least a shower twice daily like I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Evening. It really helps me sleep well (sometimes) during the night. Being all fresh and clean.

I do like morning showers too. It makes me feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I usually do after gym and thats mostly evenings. But on hot summer days a morning shower can be refreshing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Evenings because after a long day you can get the sweat off on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • for baths it's always at night , for showers it's mostly evening and sometimes mornings , because i take forever haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Evenings. Can't have my bed smelling like a kitchen (I work in a kitchen).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to shower in the morning, I like to start fresh and clean on my workday

0|0
    0|0
  • night time, you get clean before you sleep and my hair has a chance to calm the fuck down lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Early evening shower

0|0
    0|0
  • Night time

0|0
    0|0
  • Evenings

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid-day.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like showers in the mornings and baths at night

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning because my hair is easier to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually shower in the evening after work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bath at night, shower in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes