Do you prefer your bath/shower in the mornings or in the evenings?

2765

Most Helpful Guy

• I really have no right opinion for this question.. but it is one that I still figured I could give my honest answer. but it is not a smart ass answer.. just the truth and after all that is why I first signed up to this site, because I could give them.. I wear a few different garments then most do and I have at times many shower's in a day.. both in the morning's, the evening's.. and at times some in the afternoon.. it is routine and I do not mind... you do what you have to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if i have an event that day. If so then mornings. If not then I shower evenings. Because I get ready for uni and showering takes a long time and I'll get late so I just put on deo and brush my teeth and hair and wash my face and leave haha Plus end of day showers is removing that stink that built up the whole day.