Girls, is this skirt too mature looking for a 20 year old?

What do you think about the skirt and do you think it wouldn't suit a 20 year old girl?Girls, is this skirt too mature looking for a 20 year old??

2914

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it is. You re 20. Show some skin. You dont have to look like a slut to look sexy.

• I like the skirt but just wanted to ask what others think. Who said I want to look like slut? I don't lol
      I like folk style dresses and skirts

• read what I wrote again. I didn't say you want to look like a slut. I said you're 20 and you need to dress sexy. I said you dont have to look like a slut to look sexy because MOST girls tend to confuse that. Why, beats me.

• Ah I got you now haha. Sorry it's that I am not a native English speaker so I might misunderstand at times πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe in try before deciding

there may be skirts that may seem not usual if you see it but turns out different once you try it because it is beyond what you may think it would be once worn.

If you like something or are curious to see how it looks like, give it a try always give it a try and that is when you make the choice.

Give it a try you never know how it turn out beyond your expectation.