Girls, is this skirt too mature looking for a 20 year old?

What do you think about the skirt and do you think it wouldn't suit a 20 year old girl?Girls, is this skirt too mature looking for a 20 year old??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it is. You re 20. Show some skin. You dont have to look like a slut to look sexy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like the skirt but just wanted to ask what others think. Who said I want to look like slut? I don't lol
      I like folk style dresses and skirts

• read what I wrote again. I didn't say you want to look like a slut. I said you're 20 and you need to dress sexy. I said you dont have to look like a slut to look sexy because MOST girls tend to confuse that. Why, beats me.

• Ah I got you now haha. Sorry it's that I am not a native English speaker so I might misunderstand at times πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe in try before deciding

there may be skirts that may seem not usual if you see it but turns out different once you try it because it is beyond what you may think it would be once worn.

If you like something or are curious to see how it looks like, give it a try always give it a try and that is when you make the choice.

Give it a try you never know how it turn out beyond your expectation.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If she wants to attend a 70s revival party.

neither length nor style is the problem, but color and print are non-recommendable. IMHO

but there is no sense in argueing about taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty conservative. The colors are what's throwing me off I think. I could see it looking good though.

0|0
    0|0
  • its cute but it does look very old like its from the 70's

1|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty. Wear what you want. You'll look great in anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it but I think you should wear it a little lower... that band is hudge

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • that skirt is nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a nice skirt for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course it suits you. wear it. its beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • not this skirt 😱

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • No its fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy it is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• No... you can combine it with anything that's a bit more modern an it'll look as youthful as you'd like it to.

1|0
    0|0
  • yea... it would have been cool if it was really long tho

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's cute. But, it depends what you wear it with. Certain things in combination with that skirt may make it look like an older person's style

1|0
    0|0
    • I think the shirt the model is wearing with it kind of makes it look older

• Thanks for sharing what you think :) I like the skirt but then I thought it looks like it was made for older women. But I think the same as you

• Team it up with white shirt (fitting) and heels and you are good to go.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's kind of grandma.. esque. LOL. No offense it looks a little stiff and pulled up too high in my opinion but that's just me. I hate mom jeans and shit that's holes all the way up to the sky. I like the sweater though but yeah.. grandma.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the palda~~ it can be worn with anything πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

1|0
    0|0
  • No , even though personally, thats not my style. i like solid colors for the most part. but it's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cloths are about accessorising.. if you do that correctly you can pull off almost anything..

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that skirt would go really nice with a slim fitting white top and boots :) wear whatever you like though! its your body

2|0
    0|0
  • Stick with it! It's really appropriate.
    Looking fine...
    Sorry, thats weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very my style, but if you want to wear it, wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like something from forever21 so no.

0|0
    2|0
  • No it is actually cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's mature, just kind of ugly

1|0
    1|0
  • It is stylish!! Not too mature at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you want you're 20 not 12