Do you like natural beauty or artificial?

In other words, do you prefer a girl that wears an ass load of makeup or a girl that wears no makeup at all?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• how would I know if she was wearing make up or not , that stuff has become so common how would I know anymore

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• all naturaaal cx it just feels more real I also like talking to girls who r more comfortable without makeup unlike girls who feel they need it

0|1
    0|0
  • i feel like artificial is sexier

0|1
    0|0
    • True. But you don't know what's under that pound of makeup 😂😂😂

• Natural

0|1
    0|0
  • No makeup.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• First of all i prefer a girl do whatever that makes her feel comfortable and happy.
    But in my own personal preference In order:
    Natural
    Light makeup
    Heavy makeup

Makeup occasionally is not bad. But too much usage is just mostly side effect.

-Health issues. At the end of the day, It's chemicals regardless of the quality of the brand. I don't want to see a natural beauty get destroyed over excessive usage.
    -Too much chemical smells consistently would be unpleasant to me. Nothing replace the natural fragrance of women's face.
    -Those who do it for their self-esteem must try to change their ideology. I always love to see how ladies get encouraged to embrace their natural beauty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do I really have to choose between two extremes? Then natural. But small touches don't hurt.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes