Does baking soda actually whiten your teeth? Anybody ever tried it and how long does it last?

I just wanna know if it works before j try it out..

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Baking soda works really well. Many toothpastes have baking soda and peroxide to this day. Julia Roberts still uses pure baking soda to clean her teeth, and they are white as fuck.

• so do you mix it with toothpaste, just put it on a toothbrush, add some water.. what's the best way

• You can either buy a brand name toothpaste that has Baking Soda or Peroxide, or you can make your own paste with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. There's a certain texture that works best, I'm sure you can find info on it if you google it. Sometimes they will have recipes or uses on the back of a baking soda box itself.

• Many people who use alternatives do so because they don't want to ingest fluoride.

Most Helpful Girl