Which formal dress do you like? Short or longer dress? Do I like pretty in one or both of the dresses?

• Which formal dress do you like? Short or longer dress? Do I like pretty in one or both of the dresses?Shorter length
    Vote A
  • Which formal dress do you like? Short or longer dress? Do I like pretty in one or both of the dresses?Longer gown
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You look absolutely beautiful and pretty and stunning and sweet and awesome and sexy and cute in both pictures girl and you have a nice ass girl

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look beautiful in both, but the second one really suits you better

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Depends upon the occasion.

Say, in your wedding id you wish the shorter one and in a sea beach if younopt for the lon gown, they might not fit...

And if you ask for yourself, you have nice figure, and you can carry both types of dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • In picture 1 you look sexy. In picture 2 , I think , you look ordinary. Because of your height and rounder body , long dresses don't suit you.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think u look pretty in the longer gown

1|0
    0|0
  • Short, provided the lady has the body for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • the second is beutiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Bottom pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • longer

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• The first dress is way too short for a formal event. The longer one looks better, but a different style might work better with your figure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Longer looks more formal. If you're going for a really formal look, longer is probably a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • A is a cocktail dress

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the longer one

1|0
    0|0
  • long!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look lovely in the long formal dress