Which formal dress do you like? Short or longer dress? Do I like pretty in one or both of the dresses?

• Which formal dress do you like? Short or longer dress? Do I like pretty in one or both of the dresses?Shorter length
  • Which formal dress do you like? Short or longer dress? Do I like pretty in one or both of the dresses?Longer gown

118

Most Helpful Guy

• You look absolutely beautiful and pretty and stunning and sweet and awesome and sexy and cute in both pictures girl and you have a nice ass girl

Most Helpful Girl

• You look beautiful in both, but the second one really suits you better