What should I wear?

I'm going on my first proper date on Sunday, to the movies. Since it's my first date I have no clue what to wear. Someone please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say wear clean cloth that fit well and make an effort to look presentable. Personally, in a movie date, I would be happy if my date show up with tight jeans or legging, T-Shirt and leather jacket. Dresses works fine. But make sure you pass the dad test, meaning your dad is OK with you leave the house dress like that lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• your best jeans and a nice shirt with a light jacket if you need one

1|0
    0|0
  • Just wear whatever you're comfortable in man 😂
    its just a movie

0|0
    0|0
  • girls will really help you with this!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You can never go wrong with a stylish coat. It looks good and it will keep you warm on a winter date. Wear a trench coat for example, and pair it with something nice such as black slim pants. Another option is to just wear tights/pantyhose underneath and make it look like a trench dress, if that's the case I would wear over the knee high boots. A trench coat is a classic piece, I remember it being very much on trend in 2009, and people with the best fashion sense wear it to this day. It looks high fashion and it doesn't have to be Burberry to look nice.
    cache.net-a-porter.com/.../514640_in_pp.jpg
    For shoes like I said, over the knee boots would or these kind of shoes that the brand Vagabond is known to make.
    dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/.../...515f00fe8b.jpg
    They're a great substitute for high heels. They're not too casual and too formal either, comfy, and perfect for a girl your age.
    Just an idea, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the weather and where you are going .
    www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is going to be cold, then wear something like this...
    nafdress.com/.../...for-juniors-junior-clothes.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Its movies, so doesn't really matter. Wear something you feel comfortable in. And if you know which body part of you he likes, wear something that accentuates it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a cute top? It's the cinema so no need to be too overdressed

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan Wedges , blue jeans , a white blouse and dark but not to intense make up

0|0
    0|0
  • A sweater and comfy jeans.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes