What is in your opinion the sexiest outfit?

So I was recently at my cousins hen party, they played a game and it came out that her to be husband thought her dressage outfit was in his opinion the sexiest thing that she wore. I've had a few relationships in the past, the weirdest (not sexy outfit in my opinion) that was mentioned as a hot outfit was my threadbare ACDC tee (I wear it to bed) and shorts/boxers/panties.

What do you like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa! A dressage outfit? Yeah--not seeing how that could be sexy. lol! Honestly, the ACDC tee could definitely qualify--especially if it's really threadbare, preferably a lighter color (though, I suspect it's black?) really tight, AND you're braless! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • It is light grey ;)

• Show All
    • Thanks most helpful, Van H! ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel my most attractive in leggings, a large band tee (has to be an awesome band, that matters), Doc Martens, bed-head and lipstick. I don't know if that's "sexy", but I at least love the outfit on myself.

As for a guy, nothing to me beats a suit, or just jeans and a vintage t-shirt; but it has to be done right; no sagging, clothes must fit, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't think my bed hair could ever be acceptable out of bed ;)
      The band always matters.
      Ah another suit girl!

• Lol not crazy bed-head, but "bed-head" aka natural looking hair that's slightly tousled and moves around (vs pin-straight or hair heavy with products/hairspray or made-from-heat curls).

• And yes, I love suits!
      As strange as it sounds, they remind me of the Mod bands in the 60's who wore them while rocking out; I loved the contrast between the clean-cut suit and the rock music.

But in today's world, I just feel that a well-fitting and clean suit is so classic and looks good on anyone.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I love threadbare shirts on girls that are wearing their thongs only with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I like when girls wear belly shirts

1|0
    0|0
    • Crop tops? Or something else?

• Crop tops. Like this girl in school she wasn't wearing a belly shirt but her shirt like was folded up from sitting and she came over to talk to me i was sitting at my desk her shirt was folded above her bellybutton she didn't know it so she was talking to me and i was stareing at her bellybutton she was like are you listening to me? lol this girl said he looking at your bellybutton the girl looked down and pulled her shirt down she got kinda mad she said you boys are all the same and went back to her desk. Lol.

• lingerie

1|0
    0|0
  • Little black dress 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • birthday suit

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lingerie not withstanding, women in a sexy dress or skirt and heels are sexiest. Would have to agree on the suit for a guy, along with well shined shoes. Looks real put together.

2|2
    0|0
  • For girls a little black dress that shows just enough skin. For guys it has to be a well fitted suit.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like dresses that look nice on me

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes