What is in your opinion the sexiest outfit?

So I was recently at my cousins hen party, they played a game and it came out that her to be husband thought her dressage outfit was in his opinion the sexiest thing that she wore. I've had a few relationships in the past, the weirdest (not sexy outfit in my opinion) that was mentioned as a hot outfit was my threadbare ACDC tee (I wear it to bed) and shorts/boxers/panties.

What do you like?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa! A dressage outfit? Yeah--not seeing how that could be sexy. lol! Honestly, the ACDC tee could definitely qualify--especially if it's really threadbare, preferably a lighter color (though, I suspect it's black?) really tight, AND you're braless! ;-)

• It is light grey ;)

• Thanks most helpful, Van H! ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel my most attractive in leggings, a large band tee (has to be an awesome band, that matters), Doc Martens, bed-head and lipstick. I don't know if that's "sexy", but I at least love the outfit on myself.

As for a guy, nothing to me beats a suit, or just jeans and a vintage t-shirt; but it has to be done right; no sagging, clothes must fit, etc.

• I don't think my bed hair could ever be acceptable out of bed ;)
      The band always matters.
      Ah another suit girl!

• Lol not crazy bed-head, but "bed-head" aka natural looking hair that's slightly tousled and moves around (vs pin-straight or hair heavy with products/hairspray or made-from-heat curls).

• And yes, I love suits!
      As strange as it sounds, they remind me of the Mod bands in the 60's who wore them while rocking out; I loved the contrast between the clean-cut suit and the rock music.

But in today's world, I just feel that a well-fitting and clean suit is so classic and looks good on anyone.