Why are Russian women the most beautiful women in this world but Russian men so ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I disagree with you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women spends more time at appearance than most men. Women have makeup, clothing and haircuts that enchant their beauty. They have more to choose from of beauty products and clothing. Maybe it's not as socially accepted for men to spend so much time at their looks and most men doesn't use makeup either. Another theory is the differences between the sexes' characteristics. Women tends to have softer features, skin and hair. This doesn't only apply in Russia. From my experience it applies to most places and countries in the world. Perhaps good looking men is general more rare than women due the sex differences.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Russian men also handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • They're men

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you

0|0
    0|0
    • They're drunk and weird cdn. theatlantic. com/assets/media/img/upload/wire/2014/01/31/AP08052806857/lead_large. jpg?1474032691

What Guys Said 8

• There is beautiful women in every corner of the world. Why is Russian women the exception?

0|2
    0|2
    • You definitely didn't understand the question.

• @Gutenberg Alright, I'll answer his question. I don't think Russian men are ugly, we don't usually call men as beautiful, we call them handsome.

• Dont know why but no russian men no pretty russian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the attractive genes are more likely to go to women

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all Russian men are ugly...

0|0
    0|0
    • www.therichest.com/.../ Check #3 on the list. Russian men are tied with Polish men and Irish men as the ugliest in the world. Although, Russian women were far from the most beautiful women in the worldwide poll, even with a markedly above average 44% 'Beautiful' rating; Norwegian women had a 76% 'Beautiful' rating.

• I don't know but I agree with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're still Communists.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just are

0|0
    0|0
  • Because pale women are stunning. Pale men are ugly as f#ck.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes