Girls, Do you consider your Bras to be Functional or Sexy?

While obviously the original point of a bra was to support a girl's breasts... now a days bras are designed to be sexy, with lace, bowties and cute colors. Many girls that don't even need the support of a bra still wear one just to 'feel/look sexy'.

So while a bra may serve both purposes... Do YOU personally see a bra as PRIMARILY serving a functional purpose (supporting your boobs) or serving a sexy/sexual/flirty purpose by looking cute and making you feel more sexy? If you can only pick ONE purpose, which do you personally feel fits better (no pun intended!).
  • For myself, Bras primarily serve a FUNCTIONAl purpose.
  • For myself, Bras primarily serve a SEXY/CUTE purpose.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• My bras are definitely meant to be for both purposes. A plain flesh tone bra is functional but it's not pretty, I dont feel good in them so I don't own any. My bras primarily are functional (supportive without being too constricting or painful), but a large reason I own them is because I like the way I look. It's probably like 75% function, 25% aesthetic.

• Thanks. So if you don't mind me asking, why don't you feel good in plain bras? I mean as underwear, no one really sees them except maybe the straps... even all day you don't even really see them... but it still makes you feel less sexy?