What are opinions on people with "baby faces"?

I have total baby face syndrome (large round brown eyes, a button nose, rounded face), and the rest of me looks my age (18) so I feel really odd about it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sucks for a woman till around 20. After that it can be a plus.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You'll have to call the cops on me. have to be charged with harassment if saw you public cause I would literally keep poking your cheeks telling you how cute you are. 😣 Cuteness over load!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am okay with it, I have met lots of women with those so called baby faces, and to me it is a very cute look, and hey speaking of that I have even been told myself by many lady friends I know and also ones I have dated that I have a baby face as well.. then most times it is followed by, and you even wear the diapers and rubber pants to go with that cute baby face and it all looks so good on you.. and then both her and have always have got a good chuckle out of that one.. but hey looks are only skin deep.. it is not something to worry about... have a great day

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to my world.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I know how you feel with the baby face bit. I've bee mistaken for some between 12-15 and I'm 22. And that's without make-up while wearing normal civilian clothes on days when I'm too lazy to wear the alternative fashion I'm into.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same, I only look my age when I wear my alt. clothes (usually high waisted pants with a matching top (usually black), boots and dark lipstick.) In normal/lazy clothes and no makeup I look like a middle-school boy.

• Nothing. Just another face in the crowd.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes