Is Russia the country with the hottest women in the world?

• Yes
  • No

612

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been to Russia, but my father has and he says that they only look good when they are young, but age really bad, so I wouldn't say they are the hottest, at least not long term.

• Most Europeans ages badly from my experience. Especially they from north, east and west Europe. Asians and black people ages much better.

• @curiousnorway I'm from Eastern Europe and for my region this isn't true (unless we are talking about rural areas, where people don't really take care of themselves). I have noticed that the places where people age the worst are both less developed and colder (from a colder climate the skin becomes lighter and pale skin doesn't really like the Sun).

• I'm bad at geography, my bad. Haha! :) Anyway, in Norway, Sweden and Denmark people ages like milk in my opinion. I lives in Norway, so I sees Norwegian everyday.

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks there are most good looking people (Both genders) from South-Europa, Asia, Middle-east and Latin-America. There aren't as many good looking people in north, west and east Europe as South- Europe and the other mentioned countries, but there still some. Good looking people are even rarer in West-Africa in my opinion.