Is Russia the country with the hottest women in the world?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been to Russia, but my father has and he says that they only look good when they are young, but age really bad, so I wouldn't say they are the hottest, at least not long term.

0|1
    0|0
    • Most Europeans ages badly from my experience. Especially they from north, east and west Europe. Asians and black people ages much better.

• @curiousnorway I'm from Eastern Europe and for my region this isn't true (unless we are talking about rural areas, where people don't really take care of themselves). I have noticed that the places where people age the worst are both less developed and colder (from a colder climate the skin becomes lighter and pale skin doesn't really like the Sun).

• I'm bad at geography, my bad. Haha! :) Anyway, in Norway, Sweden and Denmark people ages like milk in my opinion. I lives in Norway, so I sees Norwegian everyday.

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks there are most good looking people (Both genders) from South-Europa, Asia, Middle-east and Latin-America. There aren't as many good looking people in north, west and east Europe as South- Europe and the other mentioned countries, but there still some. Good looking people are even rarer in West-Africa in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm half Russian, so I'm hoping most people vote yes! ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • no country has that title

3|1
    0|0
  • No, but they're really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe such thing exists (being the number 1), but in my opinion it's one of them. The russians who (really) look eurasian are especially beautiful in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • fuck, i've said "in my opinion" two times

What Guys Said 11

• as someone who had relationship with 2 russian girls i can say they are beautiful, but not the most beautiful, but be careful with them... some are short tempered and very pretentious, no offense to any russian girls here, just sharing my opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • I totally agree, that's why I don't like them. They also care too much about money

• Show All
    • @Kolya I also think it's funny when a guy thinks that a girl likes him when in reality she just wants his money. It's pathetic

• @Lucifer_666 that's the usual here, that's why i filter girls, it's the lowest of the lowest in a girl, she is basically a cunning slut, and there are lots of suckers that go for them and then end up broken hearted... please... you knew what you were going for, no complaining, nowadays girls think that money will get them everything until that "everything" results in a mid-life crysis, happiness is, was and will always be through people, through empathy, kindness and love, and these are free as far as i know... but stupid people will always find a way to put a price on them too :))

• I came to study in romania and its the best choice of my life. The girls here leave you breathless with their beautiful faces. Lots of girls have the potential to be super models but you see them in the bus, in supermarket, at school etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many hot russian women and many of them are in cities/hot spots outside of russia like Monaco, the gold coast of Spain, Paris, Berlin hoping to meet daddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My top 3:
    1 - SWEDEN!
    2 - Netherlands
    3 - Russia/Ukraine

0|0
    0|0
  • No but they do have some beautiful large breasted women

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's Australia, but Russia is very close.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is Czech republic...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Dutch and German women are the hottest

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say so. Eastern women are slim and beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the HOTTEST, but one of them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes