Dark lipstick on a really pale person?

I've recently bought a dark burgundy/purple lipstick, kind of like the one in the picture but I haven't worn it outside yet because I've been told that it would look bad, like a vampire. What do you think?

Dark lipstick on a really pale person?

• Looks good
    Vote A
  • Looks okay
    Vote B
  • Looks ugly/bad
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very pale and when I tried dark brown lipstick, I thought I looked goth. A dark red however, looked good on me. I think it all depends on the lipstick shade, and your skin undertone color whether it's warm, cool, or neutral.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You mean like dark nippies on a pale person? Yes sure why not

Lips, nips. All the same. Dark is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sexy. Love that look.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It can be anything from striking to Romantigoth, depending on what other makeup and hair style and clothes you pair it with. I'm pale and I often wear this combination, although I am somewhat gothy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear dark like that quite a bit, especially in the winter and I have very pale skin. I think it looks sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the color but I don't really know how it'd look on you tbh why don't you just post a pic of you wearing it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like showing my face online tbh, but imagine a stereotypical ginger minus the freckles and with blonde hair, that's my skin tone.

• UGLY

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark lipstick look good on light skin

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes