Would you spend thousands of dollars on clothes/jewelry if you were rich?

I'm writing a mytake about clothes and stuff that I like on girls, and I ran out of ideas so i went on this website about celebrity outfits. On the website they tell you exactly what clothes a celeb is wearing and how much they cost, I was scrolling through and my is blown on how much rich people spend on their clothes.
One girl I saw had a pair of $92k earrings. I feel I could be a billionaire and still would not spend more than 1k bucks on something

Updates:
Actually that last sentence is a lie. I would probably spend more than 1k lol
But definitely not 92k or anything close to that

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I can see myself spending good money on nice designer dresses for special occasions only, but probably nothing over the top. I'm not materialistic but I do like well made clothes that last and fit my body. Those tend to be pricier than the mainstream shops.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• if i was rich... no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would still be a cheapstake, even if I was rich. However, I would donate a lot of my money to feeding the children and other things like that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say for sure but I think I'd mostly just buy a lot more items and the stores I shop at now which aren't very expensive for most things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, quality expensive clothing is so gorgeous that my heart hurts when wearing it ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • I would. I'm not rich but I do spend a lot on clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe on boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me donate them instead. Im not into jewelry and expensive stuff anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am already wealthy and spend that amount, i have payed 7k on a bag

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Well it depends on what i was doing actually. if i was a businessman then i would spend nice money on my suits, and suit shoes, and a few nice watches other then that ill still buy the things i buy today like nike and jordan cloths

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope that would be a waste. I'd rather have cars and even then still negotiate down. No need to pay sticker price anyplace. Everything is negotiable.

0|0
    0|0
  • no im not that vain... i would do more to help those more needy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would because I don't really care much about what I wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already rich!!

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe tens of thousands if I were "rich".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes