Guys, are you really that fussed over a woman's body shape?

Would it bother you if she wasn't skinny or if she had perfect curves? Would it bother you if she had stretch marks or a belly and thighs that wobble?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A belly is a HUGE no. No belly. Fat is ugly.
    Thick thighs is great, but wobbly? That sounds like fat, so not ok.
    Stretch marks is totally normal, just like cellulite.
    I don't expect to be skinny or have perfect curves, I can deal with a small pudge, but if it's more than that, then no.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some would care some wouldn't. there is no such thing as men, only individuals.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah, it's called attraction and it's important I'm sure you wouldn't want some greasy fat neckbeard, I don't want a girl who's fat, I'm not fat I don't want a girlfriend who's fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to women who takes care of themselves.

1|2
    0|0
  • Nahh. As long as she doesn't have a gut that hangs over her waist or she isn't rail thin I'm gucci 👌

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the severity of these stretch marks. And you also can't be fat, besides that it's all cool with me.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't care if she has perfect curves, I just ask that she's skinny. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I meet someone that gives me the butterflies, I'ts ALWAYS just his/her face. The rest of the body is to be discovered later.

BUT I myself am a very healthy-lifestyle kinda guy, so if you just gnaw on packs nd packs of cookies and look like a living skippy bal that's not really gonna work.

I'ts probably safe to say you don't have to be insecure at all, I know it's hard but unless you can bounce around on your belly It's all good.

Stretch marks and thick thighs are a total + for me personally, but maybe I'm just weird (in all seriousness, pretty sure I'm not the only one)

0|0
    0|0
  • What are your standards for a man's body? Stretch marks and obese thighs are not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we don't objectify women as much as women do.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes..

0|1
    1|0
  • No got stretch marks myself noones perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are fussed more than we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No fat chicks. Nothing turns me off more than fat. It says "I'm too lazy to take care of myself". It all depends on what you like though. I am an active guy that's in shape.

0|1
    1|0
    • Fat can be unattractive, but there are people out there who have thyroid problems who cannot help, but put on weight cause their bodies are like that. So maybe think out of the box before you write something like they're too lazy because obviously these people workout a lot to maintain in shape, but still gain weight because of their dumb bodies.

• Show All
    • True, but there is hyperthyroidism which causes uncontrollable weight gain.

• I think the main point isn't that these problems exist, it's that people without these problems are at unhealthy weights.

• No of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • No of course not.. as long as she's not skeleton thin or morbidly obese i really dont care about body shape.. as long as she's healthy and hygienic (takes good care of her self/smells nice etc..)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah since that's not my type and I'm not that way so I prefer someone slim

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But...

Men have lower standards for what's 'good' then women have. But we care more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• everyone has physical preferences

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes