Opinion on birkenstocks?

Do you like them or not and why.
Opinion on birkenstocks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nowhere near as bad as people try to make them out to be. It seems like it's trendy to hate it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nah dude, when teen girls wear stuff your 50 y/o dad wears at home, it's very reasonable to hate on them xD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It went through our school as a faze. All the blonde typical white girls would wear them, some more than others. I didn't really like it, I mean I didn't really mind it either, to be honest I didn't really give a fuck, but it was just another trendy thing that was a bit weird to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're so fucking ugly. My dad has been wearing those since I can remember, and now I see 20 y/o chicks going out with them on? What the FUCK!
    xD

0|0
    0|0
  • What are thoose !!! Lol no maybe if I become old but never would you see me put those on...

0|0
    0|0
  • I just googled how much they cost, way too overpriced.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • a step above crocks.
    smh no

1|0
    0|0
  • The defacto shoe for liberal green hippies. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them and I think that they look comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they are a poor fashion choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Uuuuuugly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I love them (at least in warm weather--some people wear them in winter with socks and that I will not do). They're extremely comfy and the black leather ones go with my style well (think of a boho goth girl and that's me) . . they go well with long skirts and a casual look. My boyfriend actually likes me in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look comfortable. As long as people don't wear socks with them I think they're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, think they're hideous. I really don't like sandals in general to be fair

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, they make me laugh.
    Yeah, they're only good to wear at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly af

0|0
    0|0
  • They look comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • I own a pair

0|1
    0|0
  • Wear my pair a lot in the summer time

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaoooo 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like my dad's shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear my pair sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Make me ill looking at them

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pair in white and they're comfortable and much more supportive than flip flops. They're expensive and hurt while breaking into them but they look good with most causual outfits and are worth the price

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but I find a lot comfortable ones so I don't wear them anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible shoes... uncle wears them all the time. With socks. Just makes me cringe.
    Not a fan of sandals as is

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull it off but I personally hate them...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes