Stretch Marks? Are you okay with them or naw?

Feel free to explain why you chose what you picked.
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• most deffinately. it shows me what kind of things youve been through. or just means you have a big ass. your body is a temple. love it :)

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stretch marks cannot be prevented. They're formed by the fact your skin lacks enough elasticity during a growth spurt or weight gain/pregnancy. There is nothing you can do to prevent them. I have them from being chubby as a teen on my boobs and stomach which are now faded white, they're getting bigger now as I'm expecting twins hahah fml but my partner who is a giant twig has stretch marks too and he's skinny af. It's all about the skin. If someone judges you over something you can't control then they're not nice people to be around.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, unless they're extreme.
    Everyone has stretch marks, but if they're on the stomach for example, that can be unattractive, unless she's my wife who got them because she was pregnant, obviously that's an exception.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks myself, on my lower back. Due to a sudden attack of height gain. I grew 20cm in 1 month.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugh its disgusting. im sorry but i can't stand that sort of stuff

1|0
    3|1
    • He's a virgin and will always be one.

• Show All
    • Not everybody will, either way they are both natural

• ya cuz i have them too, plus any guy that likes big booty or thick thighs should be used to stress marks in the first place

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I know any girls without at least a small stretch mark or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt I'd even notice them but if i did i couldn't care less

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm ok with them, sometimes it's fun to play with them

0|0
    0|0
  • its all right

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely okay with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • they are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok okay with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love them, she has some on her butts 😍😍😍 and i got them on my arms too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like seeing them on the stomach but anywhere else would be fine

0|0
    0|0
    • it's not really a choice

• @rxchl02 yeah I know but some creams can reduce them, like mederma I think. Some people call them tiger stripes 😊

What Girls Said 12

• For most people it's not something you have a ton of control over. I have stretch marks from my boobs and hips developing, and if anyone wants to hate on me for that they can hit the road. It's for that same reason I don't judge other people for them.

0|0
    0|0
    • you can fix stretch marks by moisturizing

• Show All
    • I could see that being a possibility if the moisturizer had collagen boosting properties.

• maybe my teacher wasn't specific enough haha

• They happen to anyone in many ways. I have stretch marks on my hips just from growing. Women get stretch marks from pregnancy all the time and I guarantee a lot of women have stretch marks. It natural and it happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't be matter for me. Honestly for the guy it's showing possession bc his baby was in there and he made sure everyone knew she was his bc of those marks. If u don't want there r creams you can use during pregnancy to decrease the marks probability. Just my opinion 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Im cool with it bc I know they're not really going anywhere lol, they show growth and I've even asked a couple guys if they care and they said no. Some of them even had em so its not a problem to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with them. I have my own and my partner has stretch marks on his back too which I think are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're totally fine with me I think sometimes they can look really beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I don't like the look of them but they're not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can fix stretch marks by moisturizing, I hate girls who say they have stretch marks just because they're fat. I know a skinny girl who has them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's not a big deal. Most people have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont mind , am ok with it unless tooooo much

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to hate them but I don't care them anymore as there is nothing to do

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes