How do you feel about makeup?

Girls:

What do you like about it? What are your favorite products?

Guys:

What do you think about a girl that wears "too much makeup?
Do you prefer girls with or without makeup?

• Eww makeup
    Vote A
  • I love makeup!
    Vote B
  • Neutral/indifferent
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Make up is made up of animal carcasses, literally. Remember that people, the next time you put make up on. Anyways, all and all, I prefer females without make up.

0|0
    3|0
  • I like very little on them , just a little around the eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer natural beauty. a little makeup is also ok.
    but too much make up is a big turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it. If done right, like everything else in the world luuul

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like matte makeup. it's best saved for people on camera with lights in their face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna see your natural beauty so no make-up, it deceives a lot of us:(

0|0
    1|1
  • if it's to the point where your eyelashes are thicker than my hair then that is a little too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love natural look which you are born with to dramatic look with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like makeup on girls as long as it is not heavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love light make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • its ok as long as it isn't overdone

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate girls that wear makeup

0|0
    1|0
  • Most of us don't like our chicks in makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter, but, i know girls like doing it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 36

• I only wear pressed powder to remove the shine on my forehead. I dont like wearing makeup because it feels too much and its hard to remove. I'll only wear heavy makeup in a special event or a photoshoot etc.

I hate make up in general. Even manicure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear it but i love it as an art form (weird right?). I watch way too many beauty gurus on youtube. LA girl seems to have some really great products, especially cream contours. I've also noticed that the Maybelline underage anti-age eraser thingy is super popular. L'OREAL mascara is good too.
    The hoola bronzer is also super popular, and I like it because it seems to give a more natural finish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like that much about it. I don't have a problem with make up, I just don't really wear it because I never bothered to pick up how to do it. I'll wear lipstick sometimes but I have no idea what colours suit me, I'm not sure how you work that out :P So I rarely wear lipstick, partly because I don't know what suits me, partly because I can't be bothered and I don't wear any of the other types of make up because I just don't know how. Too much work to learn and regularly apply.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love makeup, but a full face is saved for special events.

on the daily i wear bronzer, and eyeliner and thats it. im pretty lucky to have good skin, and i have eyelash extensions so dont really need that much. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear some things sometimes, items I generally wear are concealer, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, mascara and powder, all generally very subtle.

Sometimes blush or bronzer and lip pencil. I prefer every makeup item possible in pencil form. I want to buy some pencils of the brand Nudestix!

I don't like primer and foundation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it! But only wear it for certain events and if it's not too hot out I don't really have a favorite product per say but I do like the stick foundations easy glide and I'm in love with matte nails but not too big a fan on my lips

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like makeup, cause I'm a really messy person and I'm always touching my face, so if I had make up on I would ruin it and look like a panda, the only thing I do is line my eyes and that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Favs are Tarte eyeshadow, NARS and Sephora lipstick, Too Faced mascara, and a lot of different facial cleansers and moisturizers

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up. I don't know how to apply it and plus my face is clear I don't need to cover it up anymore. If I ever do wear make up it will only be lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only ever use mascara and eyeliner. I've got really bad acne but I don't feel as if wearing foundation helps me at all really so I've tried to avoid wearing it now and just sticking to simple make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make can be fun when done right and not overboard. I like mascara and lipgloss. Those are a must. Eyeshadows would come next.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love makeup. I personally love eye shadows and lipsticks. But that's it. I wear a little foundation but I like natural eyebrows so none of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear makeup bcause I hate the way I look so I put makeup on to look better my favourite makeup product is either mascara or eye liner

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't do it. Don't wear it. My face is my real face. All natural. My fiance gets to look at my ugly natural face all the time. :P

We go out to parties and all his friends' girls have done their hair and makeup and look like they're fit for a NY club? And I'm over here in jeans and bare-faced with my hair (hopefully) brushed like, "Here I am! This is me! This is what you get!"

My cousin did my hair and makeup for dances in high school and... oh man did I look amazing (I thought). SO... if I could do makeup... I'd look fantastic all the time lol but I don't so I'm just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some make-up, and some girls can rock it. I just don't have the time to put too much effort into it. I do the bare minimum, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a naural look- light foundation (usually powder, just to cover those morning bags under my eyes or other little blemishes), a tiny bit of mascara to make my eyes pop, and that's it. I really don't like excessive makeup that's caked on in layers, but something light that pops looks great. I like a little flare of lipstick sometimes when I have light makeup on and I'm wearing something nice- but not something too dark. I like light lipsticks that aren't far from my natural color (maybe something that's a little shiny, more coral or deep pink or bronzy than my naural lip color, ya know?) I usually use Clinique!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with it. On Saturday I was flying to see my boyfriend and I realised at the airport that I forgot my make up bag. I felt like I was about to break down. It was almost boarding time and I was like if I don't find anything in the next 10 minutes I'm going home. Without at least some make-up I feel like I'm completely naked and I don't feel confident at all. I can't look anyone in the eyes. It's not even about being pretty as people have told me I look better without it (those who saw me at the beach lol). Luckily I found one of those stores, just bought some mascara and I was at peace :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I love makeup, but in moderation. A little goes a long way, I don't like eye makeup with the exception of mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • The few times I do wear makeup, it's just a tiny bit to hide blemishes mainly.
    The only time I'll ever wear a lot of makeup is for cosplay lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup as a girl because that is catfishing and it is wrong the power of makeup is disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for wedding party or occasions

Not something I would do everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing it.
    My favorites are my naked palette and the Anastasia products for my brows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew makeup.

None is best. If must then minimal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely wear it so I'm neutral about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know how I feel about it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear lipstick randomly that's it.

1|0
    0|0
    • same here, lips are the only places where I don't mess up :)

• I only use eyeliner though

0|0
    0|0
  • I love make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Only lipgloss and bb cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it, it hurts my eyes.

0|0
    0|0