Floral or fruity? Which scent do men find more attractive on women?

Guys, would you find a floral scent more attractive than a sweet fruity one on a woman, or the other way around? Or do you not like either?
  • Floral
    Vote A
  • Fruity
    Vote B
  • Neither
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I prefer no perfume at all. Women already smell good by nature ;)
    Vanilla is a total deal breaker by the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • As in you like the smell of vanilla or don't?

• Yeah synthetic vanilla fragrance to be exact.
      From my point of view women should either spend a decent money on some high quality perfume or just leave it out altogether.

• I'm overjoyed to hear this. Vanilla is the worst, overused and smells cheap and heavy. Someone actually understands!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear what I want not what he likes, and I like smelling like cheese. Jk. Light floral or light and earthy like frankincense is my jam all the way. Or nothing but pure sex crazed pheromones of course.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• What scent from my wife I like. Well, it the love from her heart. Being a true wife to her husband. Being faithful as a mother to our children. All that scent you women put on your body is a cover up in what you are. It fake and a scam.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a fruity smell on a woman for the most part.. But, anything that smells good is still great.. Although I don't like certain perfumes.. The weird smelling ones.. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer that common body lotion smell. It's not fruity or soapy. I can't explain it but 75% of women smell like it.

Well that or mechanic grease but I never met a woman who does mechanics so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer no scent at all so I may acclimate myself to her sent and determine if we're compatible. If she doesn't smell good without artificial scents then it's a no go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I like spice scents, like vanilla or cinnamin

1|1
    2|0
  • Although things like chocolate, vanilla, and cinnamon are my favorite scents, I prefer fruity over floral.

Flowers just don't do it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not fruity. Some floral are fine. I prefer spicy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the candy type of perfume smell. This one black girl was sitting beside me in my one class and it was like a chocolate candy smell lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose option 3. natural smell is good enough for most women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fruity for sure. Food smells always get us the horniest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind either one, as long as it's not very strong

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both smells on the girl so i have no preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I like the natural smell of skin, and aroused love zones. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say fruity. But girls have an innate ability to smell good no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer she smells "natural". Or like pussy when I'm feeling hornier than usual.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends, i've smelled both that were good just depends on the particular perfume

0|0
    0|0
  • floral, fruity gives me a headache

1|2
    0|0
  • Floral.
    Fruity scent makes me kinda sick 😷

1|1
    0|0
  • The scent of soap and being clean really.. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I like a vanilla scent as a base.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Vanilla has ALWAYS gotten me the most compliments, even from random strangers in the store they would ask me what brand I was wearing

1|0
    1|0
  • I used to wear a parfume which has really sweet fruity smell, and every guy was saying that I smell great

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe I read research that mem are naturally more attracted to floral scents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think majority of the guys like the natural scent of a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but I'd probably go with fruity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Floral for sure

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes