Do you have a lucky piece of clothing/pair of shoes/piece of jewellery?

I have two things; a black pencil skirt - its like my go to date/interview/etc outfit, I always feel like a boss when I wear it & a pair of batman booty shorts - my lucky pants :)

What is it and when do you wear it?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, my CK boxer briefs, and running socks

1|0
    0|0
    • At the same time or separate? any particular reason or occasion to wear them?

• Show All
    • Yes boss mode on the boxers, they have help everytime

My socks are for the PB's too.

• Yes, awesome! I love the boss mode clothing :)

The other day i fell ran in my fitness charm and took 10 minutes off my PB, like fucking destroyed it, it was insane :)
      How fast are your K's?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a black dress that I could dress down or up easily, I wore it for every first date haha

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I can see why a skirt would work as a go to... but what about a go to bra? Those girls don't hold themselves up lol...36D?

But to answer your question, yes I have some polo shirts I think fit well and complement my body best. I feel more confident that is shows off my slim figure, yes accents the muscle!

1|0
    0|0
    • Ha, I have a bra for most occasions/activities/outfits/colours! I don't think i could choose just one (34GG)

Awesome, is there a particular one you like best?

• Show All
    • girls, how would you react to this?

That's the name of the title

• Can you message me

• Wouldn't say 'lucky'. I have a black onyx ring that I where for support in a way. It's special and gives me comfort like the person that gave me it is there to help me in stressful situations. (The person committed suicide)

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman booty shorts? Can we get married next week or is that too far to wait?

1|0
    0|0
    • I think there might be a few logistical issues... :P

• Show All
    • See what I mean, I empower people, so let's stop deluding ourselves and tie the knot 😂😂
      I bet you go out wearing them wishing some drunk fool would touch you so you can show em how hard you've been training POW BAM!

• 😂😂😂 hahahaha. What a hero and inspiration you are 😋
      Nah, i'm not into violence/fighting crime, leave it up to the main man. I just hope for a chin dip/push up/sit up challenge or a race when i'm wearing them ;P POWIE!

• no i think the concept of a lucky pair of underwear is super funny tho

1|0
    0|0
    • Ha, what's funny about it - they are super lucky pants :P

• Show All
    • that batman booty shorts sound awesome btw! i love batman

• Yeah, I've heard similar, i was hoping to hear a few of those stories tbh :) lucky socks - my team wins the game when I wear them etc
      They are so awesome, i feel unstoppable when I wear them :)

• Pin strip suit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a lucky ring i never take off

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. dont have anything like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue shirts is always lucky for me...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my Red jacket on my Profil pic :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i had an unlucky shirt. but never lucky clothes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i have an ancient mew card that i carry with me for luck. not sure why since nothing has ever really happened to prove that its lucky but im not gonna jinx myself so i won't finish that thought. knock on wood.

1|0
    0|0
  • this sounds weird but i wear an engagement ring someone proposed to my sister with. she said no and he told her to keep it so she put it in a drawer. when i asked for it she said she didn't care and now i never take it off (fyi i wear it on the middle finger of my right hand)

1|0
    0|0
    • the middle finger is associated with balance and responsibility, which is associated saturn. since saturn's "metal" is steel.. steel is a good middle finger metal for rings. is it?

also, what a weird answer

• Show All
    • power of google, eh? lol

• yup google is one of my best friends lol

• nope i don't have any but i used to have a necklace

1|0
    0|0
  • Over the knee boots. The only thing I like about winter

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes