Do you have a lucky piece of clothing/pair of shoes/piece of jewellery?

I have two things; a black pencil skirt - its like my go to date/interview/etc outfit, I always feel like a boss when I wear it & a pair of batman booty shorts - my lucky pants :)

What is it and when do you wear it?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, my CK boxer briefs, and running socks

• At the same time or separate? any particular reason or occasion to wear them?

• Yes boss mode on the boxers, they have help everytime

My socks are for the PB's too.

• Yes, awesome! I love the boss mode clothing :)

The other day i fell ran in my fitness charm and took 10 minutes off my PB, like fucking destroyed it, it was insane :)
      How fast are your K's?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a black dress that I could dress down or up easily, I wore it for every first date haha