Girls, Ladies at what age did u start crossing ur legs when u sat and what made u start?

It's cool how all girls grow up to cross their legs when they sit ! Some say their parents taught them and some say they do it automatic ! How old Were u when u started and what made u start?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been crossing my legs for as long as I can remember and my parents are teaching me now NOT to cross my legs, since many have been saying that leg-crossing can mess up your nerves and blood pressure and can possibly cause spider veins.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's amazing how all girls grow up to sit like this one way or the other

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I clearly understand your question. I never crosssed my legs. I have crossed my feet at the ankles. I no longer do it because I have a hip replacement. Your not supposed to after a THR.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I've just always done that. But def by the time you become aware its not appropriate to walk around naked in public which is fairly young i would think
    dutyisdone. com/? id=317

0|0
    0|0
  • Since using skirts and avoiding a Britney Spears. But actually doing it less as it isn't that healthy for leg circulation.

0|0
    0|0
  • It used to be uncomfortable for me to sit that way and I never understood how people could like it. I developed that habit when i was around 15 though and now I sit like that all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's funny how all girls develop that habit very interesting ! Did u develop the habit from skirts?

• Nah i think i started bc i thought it was ladylike and i wanted to look cool or something and then it kinda stuck lol

• Yea I notice all girls start for diff reasons interesting

• I don't cross my legs my mother and and a few etiquette classes taught me from very young that it's classless "only whores cross their legs"

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a question?

Girls are taught from childhood to cross their legs so boys don't look at their crotch.

0|0
    0|0
  • when I was young
    It was normal to sit like that but now I am trying to stop that habit because it is not as liked/respectful or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea it's hard for girls to give up rite

• Well I was probably about 9 or 10 and it was because my mom always told me to

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just interesting how girls Alwsys listen and end up sitting like that and then girls sit like that for life

• Show All
    • Yes I do it all the time, when you keep your legs crossed it kind of cuts off blood flow, so you swing your leg to keep the blood flowing

• Oh so that's why girls so that but any guy that sits with his legs crossed doesn't do that

• I was 3 and my dad wouldn't let me wear dresses unless I did

0|0
    0|0
  • does Mom teach about crossing about legs? Mine never
    And I really don't remember when I started that

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I started wearing dresses. Honestly. People start teaching that shit at a young age

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know when I started or why, but it's just a comfortable position

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea it's funny how all girls start sitting like that ! It just automatically happens with every female almost

• it's kinda like a reflex

• U think its weird when guys sit the girly way?

• Probably 6th or 7th grade. It's just more comfortable for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • And my mom used to pinch my inner thigh for sitting like a "boy"

• I don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • my mother mad me start and I started at age 5

0|0
    0|0
  • as a little girl... 6 maybe younger... it was just comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't started it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • elementary school, its comfortable for girls

0|0
    0|0
    • Did anyone teach u to sit like that?

• no, you j see someone cross their their legs, you do it and get used to it

• It's just a normal thing for me to do I don't know when i started and why haha
    sometimes I sit like a guy and my friends always laugh that I am such a dude:D

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea it's funny how all girls start to sit like that one way or the other it's a habit they automatically pick up

Recommended myTakes