Girls, Ladies at what age did u start crossing ur legs when u sat and what made u start?

It's cool how all girls grow up to cross their legs when they sit ! Some say their parents taught them and some say they do it automatic ! How old Were u when u started and what made u start?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been crossing my legs for as long as I can remember and my parents are teaching me now NOT to cross my legs, since many have been saying that leg-crossing can mess up your nerves and blood pressure and can possibly cause spider veins.

• It's amazing how all girls grow up to sit like this one way or the other