I have a hump on my nose , it looks good in the front but I hate my profile
What do you think?
Should I get this done ? Help?

Updates:
Do you think it's ugly?
More?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its nature dont do it. Your unperfect perfect. It is a Part from you :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you saw me, I am pretty and nice but when I turn my head and you see this bump... You'll be disappointed and you'll think eww what is that nose, she should turn her head

• Show All
    • God bless you , I'll try to remember that 😊

• Do that :). I wish you all the best. 😇

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You change one thing about your flesh and it sets a mental predisposition to change everything you may not like. Just do it the normal way. People have been working out and losing weight since the beginning of time. It's like those guys that get obsessed with their perfecting their cars for "performance" just to be more susceptible to getting speeding tickets.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your perfect honey.. don't get a nose job

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you saw me, I am pretty and nice but when I turn my head and you see this bump... You'll be disappointed and you'll think eww what is that nose, she should turn her head

What Girls Said 2

• I want to be a plastic surgeon, and I've seen this procedure done. It is called a rhinoplasty and it looks very disturbing because you have to cut the skin from the cartilage and then stick a file between the two and literally saw the shape down... I mean obviously it wouldn't hurt while it's getting done, but I wouldn't do it. But I also don't need one. I'd say if it would really boost your self esteem then do it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • you're good. mine looks awful from the side and front, and yet i'm not doing anything to it. be lucky you don't have a nose like mine lol. it doesn't even look bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes