Girls, do you like bikini?

some girls dont like bikinis. you?

Girls, do you like bikini?

what kind of bikinis do you like?
i think all girls love bikini

68

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 67

• yeah is good, but i don't like to show my ass that much in public , no need for that

• i like bikinis

• No, not all girls love bikinis. I haven't worn one in 30 years. I stick to nude swimming as much as possible.

• I love bikinis... but I always wear shorts or a wrap skirt cause I'm self-conscious about my body and mainly my thighs

• Yes I like bikinis and wear an assortment of shapes, styles and colours. I am not overly fond of the high cut bikini though but I will wear cut-outs and thongs.

• I love bikini, but not the ones on the photo, that's something I would wear to please my man but not in the beaches lol

• Only wear bikinis. This sounds kinda skanky but I like my bottoms like cheeky or thong like the more ass the better. I think when they are regular cut it makes you look like you're wearing a diaper. 😂

• I love it but can't wear unless its indoor private pool

• I have bikinis but the bottoms cover my ass and I usually wear shorts over the bottoms anyway

• I like bikinis but I don't like to put a bikini that shows off my entire butt like the girls in the picture

• I don't. It's like you might as well go outside with lingerie

• I bikinis are very sexy! However you can get some one piece swimsuits that are super sexy too!

• I do have one bikini, but I like my one piece cut out swimsuits instead

• they're a tad bit expensive for these tiny bits of clothing but I guess they're sexy and pretty to wear in the summer

• Sexy sure, but I cannot imagine those string bikini's are pretty to wear.

• @helva lol yeah the ones in the picture above are kind of... yeah but some of them are actually pretty to wear haha xD and look good in pictures

• i do like bikinis, but i feel uncomfortable sitting with one xd

• I love all kind of bikini's for going on the beach.
    And when I go swimming (real swimming - not playing in the water) I do wear a swimsuit.

• I love bikinis but I've never got an opportunity to wear one.

• on myself ONLY if I'm the only one seeing it, other girls, nicee..😎

• I don't like bikinis... I am wayyyy more conservative. I think I would wear like a diving suit lol 😂

• Yes, I do. I only wear that at the beach / pool anyway.

• More from Girls
    47