What weights would you consider thin, medium, and Thick for a girl of 5'2?

and which grouping would you put me in- I'm 101 pounds

54

Most Helpful Girl

• 101 at 5'2 is on the rather thin side. According to the tables, up to 120 would be in thin side, maybe up to 130 if you have a bigger frame. Over 130ish might tend towards thick. Remember that muscle weighs more than the same amount of fat, so you can be fit and healthy and weigh more than a lighter girl who has more body fat. Also at 16, we haven't finished growing yet so our shape tends to change pretty quickly.

I hope at 101 lbs you're not dieting. Eat a heathy diet and don't worry about it.

• Don't worry I don't diet, unless you consider gorging as much food as possible as a diet😂😂

• Go for it! Eat, exercise, be healthy and 16. Get in the habit of eating a variety of healthy stuff. You have to balance the pizza with a salad now and then. :)