What weights would you consider thin, medium, and Thick for a girl of 5'2?

and which grouping would you put me in- I'm 101 pounds

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 101 at 5'2 is on the rather thin side. According to the tables, up to 120 would be in thin side, maybe up to 130 if you have a bigger frame. Over 130ish might tend towards thick. Remember that muscle weighs more than the same amount of fat, so you can be fit and healthy and weigh more than a lighter girl who has more body fat. Also at 16, we haven't finished growing yet so our shape tends to change pretty quickly.

I hope at 101 lbs you're not dieting. Eat a heathy diet and don't worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't worry I don't diet, unless you consider gorging as much food as possible as a diet😂😂

• Go for it! Eat, exercise, be healthy and 16. Get in the habit of eating a variety of healthy stuff. You have to balance the pizza with a salad now and then. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• thin or medium.. depends on where the weight is, some people have thin legs but big belly's, some have big upper arms, big thighs but small waist and belly... some have it evenly distributed. If it's evenly distributed, then you'd be thin I think... Hard to say without a picture reference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would put you in the category of a lean girl in good shape

0|0
    0|0
  • slim especially for 16. im 16 short af but you are probably perfect weight for your size

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really pretty for your height and weight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pretty? Prettyness isn't based on height and weight😂

• Height and weight represents your body or figure. Rebecca Davison writes in Mail Online that --Susanne Reid cuts a pretty figure in lace mini dress.-----So in this sense if I use the word pretty to describe a combination of your ( height and weight ) figure , it is not wrong.

• Oh okay, put that way it makes sense

What Girls Said 4

• It's really not weight that matters. Often people cut themselves down for their weight and your bone structure and muscle density can make you a lot heavier than a "normal" weight.

It's better judged by clothing size. And always remember we perceive ourselves much differently than everyone else :)

You sound reasonably slim.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it all depends where you carry it. I'm 5'7 and 170 and you'd never guess that. I carry it all in my hips thighs and ass 😂 but like some people carry it all in their stomach.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm evenly proportioned- kind of thin everywhere I mean technically I have an hourglass figure (33.5 bust, 21.25 waist, and 34.25 hips) but I'm so thin that no one ever would think that I do

• Show All
    • Oh that's cool- so I'm guessing you posted the picture to the finsta- sounds pretty cool. I would do that to stop my friends from kindbof making fun of me for being really thin and "curveless" since curves is based on the shape of your body and not the thinness of it ( skinny people can be curvy, medium being can be curvy, and larger people can be curvy)

• Follow my finsta and I'll show you @eedxn__ (2 underscores)

• I'd put you as light.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider you thin.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes