Would you suggest a super hairy guy to use epilator?

Being a super hairy man i feel like inferior animal compared to other people esp women because they are so much better skinned and smooth.
Trimming still leaves me prickly and stubbly esp because my hairs are very coarse and thick.
I want to try epilator ALL over my body and be nice smooth skinned man who can easily attract women and be sexy to them.
Is using epilator on the whole body good option for a super hairy man?
Is epilator good for super hairy man?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• it hurts like hell. I have one and barely use it, it's worse that waxing but it's great because it's not as messy and no ingrown hair. If you can handle the pain why not?

• have you tried it on the coarse hairs? It surely is painful , but how long does the pain last , how long does the red itchy pores last and does it give painful itchy ingrowns and regroth?

• its doesn't matter to me but if hate for the guy to do that to himself just for me. if you want to because you like its fine. my turn is smell really, hair doesn't bother me

• you dont mind how messy and beastly super hairy man can look esp when he also has hairy shoulders , belly and upper arsm?