Is it weird that I find this hot?

I know this will sound odd, but I absolutely love it when girls overdress to keep warm. Like bundled in any way I find super cute, especially if it's not that cold out lol... like a big parka, turtleneck, layers, snowboarding clothes, beanies, hoodies, you name it... is that weird?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's pretty normal, I know a few guys who like that too. There are way weirder things to find attractive.

• Thanks for saying that... if someone on the other side of the world thinks the same way, it can't be too weird. :)

Most Helpful Guy