What should I do with my shoes?

So i was driven to buy these Adidas Superstar shoes of ebay just because i got them for $30..
What should I do with my shoes?

but what i didn't know was that they were popular among teenage girls (ages 15-25, even though they are universal shoes) that go to the clubs and mostly suck d*ck. Plus all in all there's plenty of memes on facebook about them.
I've had them for about 8 months now and wore them about once lol... simply because i got so much shit from mates that i just couldn't wear it anymore.
I've obviously found a replacement pair during that time, but seeing it in the corner of my closet is bugging and nostalgic. I need some help making a decision.
  • Burn them and bury them deep where no one will find them
    Vote A
  • Swallow your masculinity and wear them with di*k sucking pride
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just resell them on eBay? Lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Are you really trying to have me in bars and doing more than sucking dick for real lol? They are fake adidas plus reselling of product is illegal especially if they are trademarked haha. I can do it under the table on a addressing facebook page i know, But pretty much all my friends and my CRUSH.. will see it. Then she'll know i like to suck dick and will exploit my unforgiving nature.

• Show All
    • Lol i swear i shouldn't be telling you these things, your gonna poke fun at me at every opportunity you get

• You goose. Yeah I probably would lol πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Most Helpful Guy

• Donate them. I'm sure someone who actually needs shoes wouldn't care if they look like they suck dick as long as their feet don't hurt.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• voted B

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure they're popular amongst those certain girls lol, but I've seen lots of guys wear them too and look fine in them. I don't think everyone is going to assume you go to clubs and suck a lot of dick if you show up wearing them. They're not bad shoes , Adidas are cool just not my personal favorite

1|1
    0|0
  • Wow lol I like a bunch of adidas and other sneakers for that matter, I seen a guy with some on that had green stripes on them and they were pretty nice and clean. It's a sneaker not heels lol I wouldn't gaf what my friends said if I like them and paid for them then im gonna wear them

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol dont burn them xD just give them to a girl u know

1|1
    0|0
  • If you don't want them, it would be good to donate them to someone who needs shoes more than you do. That's what I would do, anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • Give me them, what size are you

0|1
    0|0
  • Put them back on eBay.

0|1
    0|0
  • donate them?

0|1
    0|0
  • Rehouse them via Ebay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well with a shoe you put them on your feet

0|1
    0|0
  • Throw them away.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Hummm you can try donating them, tax season is here and you can claim them on your taxes as a donation you'd receive some money in return (dont know how much) or there are a few apps that let you sell stuff to people around you like. Letgo, you snap a picture, make a description, suggest a price (don't expect full) and wait.

0|1
    0|0
  • Give them to a girl with huge feet in exchange for a bj? I dunno. Wear them.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah i've thought about giving it to a girl for free, but then i'll end up giving her the oral sex and free shoes. I think i might just have too

• no female friends or family want them.
    they even look like girls shoes dude.
    if not take them to the local charity shop.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've thought about spray painting them black maybe that would make a difference in terms of looks. I don't want to give them to charity cause then i'll have a bad conscious some poor boy is wearing them and getting bullied at school.

• if you think painting them will help give it a go

• You can have a pair to go with friends and have that pair for yourself when you're doing stuff on your own so your buddies aren't busting your chops about it lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd just wear them. They look good and i don't give a shit about other people's opinions of me πŸ‘

0|1
    0|0
  • Wait a minute. Those are not girls shoes. You have to go with white Reebock Classic Leather for a truly classic comfortable shoe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Burn them... Not a fan of those heavy thick rubber soles/round toe shoes

0|1
    0|0
  • Take this Onto Your Head And Have Selfie Make That Profile picture

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a track suit to match.

0|1
    0|0
  • put soil in them and grow a plant

0|2
    0|0
  • give them to me for free

0|1
    0|0
  • you know it isn't because girls use it but because i just fucking hate superstars they are in my opinion some of the ugliest shoes and where i live its kind of a white people street trend, but if you like them just use em

0|1
    0|0
  • you could always try and re sell them maybe if there so popular among girls?

0|1
    0|0
  • Gay fuck

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes