What should I do with my shoes?

So i was driven to buy these Adidas Superstar shoes of ebay just because i got them for $30..
What should I do with my shoes?

but what i didn't know was that they were popular among teenage girls (ages 15-25, even though they are universal shoes) that go to the clubs and mostly suck d*ck. Plus all in all there's plenty of memes on facebook about them.
I've had them for about 8 months now and wore them about once lol... simply because i got so much shit from mates that i just couldn't wear it anymore.
I've obviously found a replacement pair during that time, but seeing it in the corner of my closet is bugging and nostalgic. I need some help making a decision.
  • Burn them and bury them deep where no one will find them
  • Swallow your masculinity and wear them with di*k sucking pride

1215

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just resell them on eBay? Lol

• Are you really trying to have me in bars and doing more than sucking dick for real lol? They are fake adidas plus reselling of product is illegal especially if they are trademarked haha. I can do it under the table on a addressing facebook page i know, But pretty much all my friends and my CRUSH.. will see it. Then she'll know i like to suck dick and will exploit my unforgiving nature.

• Lol i swear i shouldn't be telling you these things, your gonna poke fun at me at every opportunity you get

• You goose. Yeah I probably would lol πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Most Helpful Guy

• Donate them. I'm sure someone who actually needs shoes wouldn't care if they look like they suck dick as long as their feet don't hurt.