EYE have a question for you!!! Do you think people with eyes that aren't brown, clearly have an advantage?

I feel like people that have eyes that aren't brown automatically look more attractive and have a total advantage! Because they can look gorgeous no matter what. Is it just me?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I'm fine with either.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I agree with you totally... People who have different color of pupils are really attractive... And those kind of people are really shy or mysterious... It's kinda cool!

1|0
    0|0
    • It's so amazing to me, there's no way they should ever not feel attractive lol.

• Show All
    • Exactly, blue, green, hazel eyes all have dimension you can see and it draws attention to their face. Definitely can be creepy but in the most alluring way. All in all, it's just too powerful.

• True... Very true

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No! Cause they may look attractive but when they speak, stupid crap fly out making you turn the other way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find brown eyes so very attractive specially if they are big ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • yep always been jealous of people with different colored eyes. it's like a person in the US who has a British accent will be perceived as bit more attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • you think too much. that has nothing to do with attractiveness

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes