EYE have a question for you!!! Do you think people with eyes that aren't brown, clearly have an advantage?

I feel like people that have eyes that aren't brown automatically look more attractive and have a total advantage! Because they can look gorgeous no matter what. Is it just me?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I'm fine with either.
    Vote C

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I agree with you totally... People who have different color of pupils are really attractive... And those kind of people are really shy or mysterious... It's kinda cool!

• It's so amazing to me, there's no way they should ever not feel attractive lol.

• Exactly, blue, green, hazel eyes all have dimension you can see and it draws attention to their face. Definitely can be creepy but in the most alluring way. All in all, it's just too powerful.

• True... Very true