Would anyone on here care if someone in there class had to wear a wig or did because they're hiring is falling out?

I have a disorder that makes me pull my hair out and im starting to get bald spots, I'm getting scared that people will be able to see them or think I'm weird if I just showed up with totally different hair then I had the day before

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a hospital with a girl who had the same disorder
    but it wouldn't matter to me if a girl had to wear a wig
    I would still love her for who she was and I would be willing
    to support her if she asked me for any advice, support , help.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• nope i've dated a girl that had to wear a wig because she was going through chemo therapy

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. I might think huh, that's unusual, but I wouldn't view it as negative.

Its just hair, and its only job is basically to look nice, so whether it's a wig or not, if it looks good it looks good, the end.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't think much about it. I think it's important to love yourself, so get as many wigs as you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • people wear wigs with hair if they don't need em, if it looks good I don't see a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if it helps you feel more confident! I know someone with the same disorder, she's very vocal about it and wears wigs (lots of different styles) all the time! She actually gets lots of compliments on them. Just have fun with the diffrent styles; and don't be afraid to be honest if someone asks about it. It's scary, but most people are pretty understanding.

(Also, if it'd make you feel more comfortable, just get a wig similar to your current style and color- most people won't even realize it's a wig if it's a quality one.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it would be strange to wear a wig if you're having issues with your hair. I have a friend who wore a wig for a while after she had to have her head shaved because of a medical issue. I probably would do the same thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes