Makeup for dumbasses?

I have never done my own makeup or worn it outside of work. I have no idea what I'm doing or what supplies I need. Has any girl here successfully achieved the glowy no makeup makeup look without looking cakey? My goal is to trick guys into thinking I'm not wearing makeup, get married, and then shock him one morning as we wake up together. Please teach me.
Something like this:
Makeup for dumbasses?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha "shock him one morning!"
    like "SURPRISE, IM ACTUALLY A DUDE!" ;P haha

2|2
    0|0
    • I wanna contour and highlight my schlong
      He'll never see it coming

• Hahahah all you gotta do is tuck, and maybe add a line... Boom, it'll look like a Vajayjay in no time!

"Never see it coming" I see what you did there.. 😏

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Why do makeup when you can lather potato salad all over your face

3|2
    0|0
  • I love your skin texture. more makeup makes it worse. 😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • good call bleh, any guy that says they prefer girls with no makeup doesn't know the girl secretly uses a little bit of makeup, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • would you really do all this just to shock a person one day?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could help lol

0|1
    0|0
  • you are soo evil.

you marry me right now !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, cause thats real mature

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds of the story of the guy wanting a divorce after he saw his wife without makeup on

2|1
    0|0
  • That girls skin and features look worse than your profile pic. Is your profile pic some random?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Basically all you need is setting spray, foundation, creme blush, a liquid illuminator, concealer, and a bit of powder.

2|0
    0|0
  • Focus on skin care. The healthier your skin is, the less makeup you have to wear. I highly recommend radha oil. My skin was noticeably better after applying it once. I got it on Amazon.
    For concealer, I use BB cream because it's less cakey but it covers what it needs to cover.
    Use light mascara or none at all.
    Use lipstick thats close to your natural shade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Search no makeup makeup on YouTube for exemple this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KqtbYNE8Occ
    But this makeup works if you have good features naturally cause you only enhance your natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that difficult if your products and brushes are alright. You can watch some YouTube tutorials, they are quiet helpful and just keep trying! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch tutorials on YouTube. Use make up to enhance your looks for yourself and not to "trick" anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • -coloured brow gel, close to your brow hair colour, you brown it onto the hair not the skin so it looks natural, not drawn in
    -Mascara, use Masada lightly, and make sure there are no clumps ( use a clear mascara to give the wet look or how your lashes look after you come out the shower)
    - under eye concealer, I recommend the Superdrug BB under eye concealer
    - lipstick and lipliner that is close to your natural shade, dab on the lipstick and smudge the lipliner into the centre of your lips to make sure it's not a solid line
    - lastly, use a black eye shadow with a slanted brush to thicken your upper and lower lashes, we'll make them appear to be thicker
    THis isn't the best of advice, but it's a start, remember to use products close to your shades and make sure no bold lines, and use products sparsely. Hope this helps :)

1|0
    0|0
  • YouTube has plenty of videos to help beginners with makeup <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Youtube "no makeup" look

0|0
    0|0
  • is that you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes