How do I get myself to put more effort into my appearance?

I have a routine of wearing a few of the same things that are most comfortable and take the least amount of effort to put on.

I want to look interesting, but I'm very lazy and I like stability... not to mention sleep.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It literally takes just that - effort. Prioritise what makes you feel good - having nice skin, clothing, your hair etc and work out a routine that you can stick to.
    Mine are my hair and eyes so I get lash extensions as I don't wear make up often and I wash my hair on specific days with no excuses and keep a low/no maintenance cut.
    I go to the gym every workday so I pack my gym back and lay out my work clothes on the spare bed every night - sometimes I'll organise a few days in advance and have them laid out ready to go. I don't do anything in the morning - get up, wash face, brush teeth and hair get dressed and go.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• Then your going to continue to look lazy. Only way to look like you put effort in is to put effort in 🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • Get into the habit of choosing your clothes the night before

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're lazy to put on effort in looking good, you can try to do a bun, don't wear any make up. Bu try to wear at least nice clothes with good shoes with no heels, like pretty flats or nice loafers. If you wear the right clothes you won't need lots of make up and hours to do your hair. Trust me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes