How do I get myself to put more effort into my appearance?

I have a routine of wearing a few of the same things that are most comfortable and take the least amount of effort to put on.

I want to look interesting, but I'm very lazy and I like stability... not to mention sleep.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• It literally takes just that - effort. Prioritise what makes you feel good - having nice skin, clothing, your hair etc and work out a routine that you can stick to.
    Mine are my hair and eyes so I get lash extensions as I don't wear make up often and I wash my hair on specific days with no excuses and keep a low/no maintenance cut.
    I go to the gym every workday so I pack my gym back and lay out my work clothes on the spare bed every night - sometimes I'll organise a few days in advance and have them laid out ready to go. I don't do anything in the morning - get up, wash face, brush teeth and hair get dressed and go.