What do you think of the new corset trend?

I've included some pictures below, I'm just curious to see what both guys and girls think of it. Cute? Weird? Ugly? Would you wear it? Would you mind your girlfriend wearing it?

3322

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're the 2010s version of the 2000s loose belt over the shirt trend. So they look cool right now since they're on trend, but will likely go out soon so if you want to try it I would do it now. But be warned, this is probably a style that you'll look back in 10 years and think "what was I wearing?" That being said, I think they're cute and I encouraged you to take as many fashion risks as you can to develop your personal style, have fun!