Guys, will you be distracted from work by a female colleague in a short skirt suit?

Guys, will you be distracted from work by a female colleague in a short skirt suit?say u r working now. will a female colleague like this draw ur attention? will u pause ur work and have a look?
Updates:
do u have office dress code? any limit for skirt length? how long is acceptable?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I work on a large university campus, so I see 20 year old boobs and butts hanging out every day.
    Something classy like this would be a welcomed reprieve.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha i love miniskirt and short shorts too

• Miniskirts, absolutely. Short shorts are great if they fit well and look like real clothing.
      What I don't like are these pajama-looking booty short things girls wear that look like they just crawled out of bed and didn't bother to get dressed or didn't notice they had an inch of underbutt showing before coming to class. That and running around in undersized gym shorts and sports bras.
      As I said, something like this would be a welcomed sight ;)

• oh i wear booty shorts or booty skirts sometimes, just on street but campus or schoolyard

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I would look every once in awhile but I wouldn't stop what I am doing to stare in a creepy way. But that's cause I respect her and don't want to get fired.

But that is a nice attractive suit on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like dang, she's hot, and then get back to work

0|2
    0|0
  • if she's single.
    I work with a bunch of dudes outside allday. fml smh

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't stare but I would at least look

0|0
    0|0