Guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?

a red lip and simple eyes (first 2 pics)
a smokey eye and neutral lips (3rd pic)
both smokey eye and bold lip (4th)
or more subtle eye and lip (5) guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for all guys... but they all look good... I dont think most guys look so in depth as women do for the most part about the detail of makeup.. I dont even know the different names of make up. I know lipstick lol... but I myself dont know the stuff you put on your eyes or anything else for that matter... I think we just look at it as a whole... I can say this... To much make up is a turn off for I would say most guys... The more real and natural you are the better. The more un real or fake in my opinion is a turn off for most guys... But thats just my opinion...

0|0
    0|0
    • everyone is saying it's overkill but i don't think so! especially if you are into makeup like i am.

• Its a girl thing not really a guy thing!! Girls into makeup not really guys... We dont notice the finer details of the makeup world. We see it as she has makeup on... or she doesn't have make up on lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• None of that fake sht!! If I LIKE HER, I like HER, for HER, and WHO she is as a PERSON!!! I don't want some phony, 'art-brushed,' or 'made up' image!!
    If she can't just be herself, without all the Bullsht, like heals, make-up and hair extensions, why would I want to be with her? She isn't REAL? Maybe that is why so many marriages fail, today!! Just saying. . .

1|0
    0|0
    • Your brutal! 😊

• Show All
    • Okay 😊

• mostly to have my body look a certain way. not so much the fashion and makeup

• So much makeup... I wonder how ugly they look without it :/

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the occasion? but I go for number 5 everyday use

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first makeup but the last girl is the prettiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank you for the invite and I think I prefer the last picture

0|0
    0|0
    • But to be honest many women including you don't need make up to be beautiful

• The last one. I don't like when makeup is too noticeable and exaggerated with super red lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the occasion and the impression you want cause

Pics 1 and 2: super versatile. Work, casual or party. Your definitely making a statement that your presence should be noticed.

Pic 3: glamour and chic occasions... Really depends on your line of work, but I can't imagine seeing this in an office. The message your putting off has something fancy to it, so you gotta choose the outfit wisely, social cuts would work great.

Pic 4: this rings me as irreverent look, definitely party, but again, depending on your line of work it could make it for workspace too.

Pic 5: low-profile. Anywhere you want to go and don't really want to stand out? Take it for spin then. Just keep in mind that low-pro doesn't mean scruffy, you gotta to have the rest of the look working for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, lighter is better. over the top puts me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think these girls would look better without make up

0|0
    0|0

2 is a bimbo

1|0
    1|0
  • last and first

0|0
    0|0
  • Very little make-up, if any

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the girl Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • First and the last one. 2nd and 3rd are scary.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st pic only

0|0
    0|0
  • the last one is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • last one looks a little better

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 5 the rest look like shit to me

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd n 5th pic..

0|0
    0|0
  • First one she doesn't look like a puppy

0|0
    0|0
  • last girl is the sexiest

0|0
    0|0
  • red lipstick always does the magic

0|0
    0|0
  • 5th more subtle eye and lip...

0|0
    0|0
  • i really dont care. women dont dress for men, after all, rightttttttttttttttt?

0|0
    0|0
  • They wear makeup.. to look pretty and make it up
    They wear makeup... to hookup..
    They buy makeup.. to make him go up..
    Makeup.. Makeup
    2017-2-19 1:40Am

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No 5 for me as I don't like over sized, blown up, duck lips and I prefer a simple enhancement of what I have as opposed to exagerrating my features with makeup.

1|0
    0|0
    • why do you like thin lips?

• Show All
    • She has but they are more normal than some of the other photos. No 2 is horrendous and Carli Bybel looks as she always does, overdone.

• omg i love carlis makeup

• Not a fan of the lips in the second picture, they're so horribly overdrawn. The third and fifth pictures I think are best for everyday, the fourth for a night out. The first for if you feel like doing something a little different.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these eyes is subtle, except for the first one. I can't do eye makeup for shit, so I always go for a bold lip.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I like the other looks, but I gravitate towards the last look (sans falsies) bc that's what I wear most days (just more red in the crease)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 4 but for an everyday look I'd like a little less makeup but 5

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE carli. But tbh I like the second look through best

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite would have to be 3. That's my style. It's so beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the last pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked them all

0|0
    0|0
  • I like number 4 a lot, but NOT on me. I like it on women with darker skin complexion.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the lips look completely over the top and fake/bad. Not a fan at all but that aside the last photo is the best make up. The rest are just too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood and also where I'm going

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes