Guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?

a red lip and simple eyes (first 2 pics)
a smokey eye and neutral lips (3rd pic)
both smokey eye and bold lip (4th)
or more subtle eye and lip (5) guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?guys: which makeup look do you prefer? (pics)?

1226

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for all guys... but they all look good... I dont think most guys look so in depth as women do for the most part about the detail of makeup.. I dont even know the different names of make up. I know lipstick lol... but I myself dont know the stuff you put on your eyes or anything else for that matter... I think we just look at it as a whole... I can say this... To much make up is a turn off for I would say most guys... The more real and natural you are the better. The more un real or fake in my opinion is a turn off for most guys... But thats just my opinion...

• everyone is saying it's overkill but i don't think so! especially if you are into makeup like i am.

• Its a girl thing not really a guy thing!! Girls into makeup not really guys... We dont notice the finer details of the makeup world. We see it as she has makeup on... or she doesn't have make up on lol