What do guys prefer to a girl, natural beauty or with make up?

just asking

420

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural makeup. They're all gonna bullshit you here.

What Guys Said 19

• We all despise make-up. It usually makes girls look worse, not better.

So many pretty girls ruin their face with make-up because they think they're hideous without it. That stuff makes you wrinkle prematurely, you know.

Horrible for your skin, causes acne, and makes you look like a tramp.

• It depends. If makeup is used as a mask due to insecurity of one's self-image, I would rather the person be comfortable with expressing their natural look. However, makeup can be used to enhance one's expression as well. Makeup is very much like warpaint.
    Sometimes, people look like rejected clowns with it on, other times, they look like an honourable fighter.
    In the end, I usually prefer natural beauty, as makeup is too often used to mask insecurity instead of in an artful manner.

• I would like her without make up. I am not too much in to looks as long as she loves me. So yeah.. I would like a girl to be just the way she is.

• Natural beauty, because you know she's always gonna look beautiful.

• I like both, but girls usually look better with make-up on if they know how to wear it.

• natural beauty as some girls put excess makeup and they look scary and it is sometimes not good for skin also putting makeup will change your look for few hours but in long term it can ruin your skin forever.

• natural beauty , Because Beauty is natural and not a product :)

• A girl who has natural beauty, but also knows how to use makeup in moderation to enhance her beauty in a way that doesn't look overtly fake.

• Ever since a bunch of celebs started showing their natural face women have been promoting it and men have been saying women look great naturally.

Realistically, when you look around the men who find the most attractive celebs are the ones who wear the most makeup. Also adult film women wear TONs of makeup and are often the hottest women around (if the crack doesn't wreck their face).

It's noticeable everywhere you go. The girl with the most makeup is the best looking.

Of course that doesn't count if she doesn't know how to put it on.

• I understand girls use makeup more than guys realize but natural beauty is of course good still so I don't really prefer one over the other

• A mix of both. But she should be pretty without make up for me too. :) Like the naturaly

• natural beauty... off course

• natural

• Natural beauty

• Natural

• Natural beauty.

• Natural

• natural beauty

• natural or with little touch of makeup

What Girls Said 3

• Natural beauty is the real beauty

• Natural or light makeup

• They prefer subtle make up.