Your signature/favourite scent?

I'm a bit of a fragrance junkie, so I use lots of different perfumes, depending on the time of year and where I'm going. But I do have a favourite fragrance, a "signature scent" that I feel perfectly embodies who I am as a person. It's a fairly new one, Tease Flower from Victoria's Secret. What about all of you, do you have a signature scent and if so, what is it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 11

• My favorite perfume is discontinued so I like to savor it.
    Hilary Duff "With Love"
    images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../..._SY355_.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dVAWovuAFA

2|1
    0|0
  • My favorite Victoria's Secret one is cherry blossom and peach. That's MY scent! There's always a few people who are allergic to it, so I don't use it too often, but it smells so good and gives me nice, comforting memories!

1|0
    0|0
  • My signature sent is Elizabeth Taylor: White Diamond and reasons why I like that sent is because it is a very strong sent that last you a while and the sent is just HEAVEN!! I always get complements when I wear it out in public.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is Victoria's secret - Endless love
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../41f3WkkT4kL._SX300_.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • New one i've been using is Bburberry brit rhythm for her!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the vanilla coconut scent, I always use the Victoria secret "coconut passion" body mist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is Either men's speed stick , sweet pea, or mango

1|0
    0|0
  • ARMANI (code) and GUERLAIN (La petite robe noir) I think that the combination is just sick :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Armani mania in summer and red door in winter

1|0
    0|0
  • Nirvana White by Elizabeth and James <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Prada Candy or Versace Bright Crystal

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes