Girls, Gift Idea for my girlfriend. Can you help me see this from a woman's perspective?

My girlfriend and I are going to start working out together. She mentioned that she wanted to get a new outfit though. I had seen this outfit online and wanted to get it for her. I told her that I saw something that I thought she would like and could I surprise her with it. She agreed to let me get it if she could take it back if absolutely needed.

I got all her measurements from her other clothes, so I know that isn't and issue. But I want to make sure that she will love this as much as me, and want to wear of her own choice.

What questions do I ask her discreetly (or can you answer them for me) about:
a) what it will be like when she has starts sweating in it?
b) will the shorts bunch or ride up in certain places
c) how can I tell beforehand if this will look awkward on her because of the print?
d) [being respectful to her and her privacy] how can this outfit change based on body type/size?

What questions do you have that I should be asking myself or her?

If you have read this far, I appreciate you taking this seriously and trying to help me.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• you will not know until she has it honestly. workout outfits are made to absorb sweat. if she gains or loses weight well it's up to you on how you still see her. if you are not a fan of the outfit design and such, you can tell her (hopefully). honestly clothing wise I would much rather I try things on before my boyfriend buys it because I could always change my mind or not like the way something fits.