Do You Expect A Girl To Have On A Certain Type Of Underwear Before Having Sex?

Why or Why Not? What Do You Expect To See? Is It A Turn Off If She Don't Have Sexy Underwear On?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• she must have sexy ones

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• its a turn on to have herself prepared of course but at this point if you just wanna fuck then it doesn't matter to most.. but matters to me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Back when I was doing that, I had NO expectations of what a girl should be wearing under her pants or dress.

2|0
    0|0
  • I care, but that's because I care about fashion and put time into outfits. So as long as she's not wearing granny panties, then we're good

1|0
    0|0
  • A sexy underwear is a big turn on.

A bad childish underwear is Not a turn off. It's all fine.
    Keep the sexy lingerie for later when you want to surprise him one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off, but all guys will prefer sexy underwear. Go for lacy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex is more important than the clothes she wears. So I won't worry about her underwear.

1|0
    0|0
  • How does it matters? it actually has to be thrown during the process..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am completely fine with anything from granny panties to literally nothing

2|0
    0|0
  • it's considered a turn on if bras and panties match, I even like a little lace, but they're ultimately coming off after a little foreplay...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most part of the time men don't even care about underwear. They want to see you naked, period. Nice underwear is a thing gay/women design for women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal women briefs in a nice color like black, red, purple or pink would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but i do prefer thongs and g strings, but not by a huge margin. I also like colors red and black

0|0
    0|0
  • it dont matter to me they would be commig off anyway i just hope she's shaved down ther

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything sexy will do, i like Lacey ones, low rise, thongs etc. Not the boring granny type !!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do expect that

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• she can wear whatever she wants

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i'm sure guys who are about to have sex really care what kind of underwear a girl is wearing. He's like "damn it those are high-cut, that's it, we can't have sex now."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes