Are you brave enough to dye your hair a bright unnatural color?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In the past, mine was completely dyed red then blue then purple then bleached to white. Now, a few years later, I've kept most of my dirty/ash blonde in but dip dyed the ends pink, blue and currently a purple that's fading out to a steely blue. Clearly I am not afraid of fucking up my hair :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Already have my hair dyed white-silver.. does that count as unnatural?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Sure... done it before...
    But the thing is - you can't do whatever you want to your external appearence and then expect to get any job you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said yes but I didn't realize you meant unnatural is in blue. I am black so anything other than brown and black hair is unnatural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.
    My cousin dyed her whole head hot pink. looks ridiculous. No one probably takes her seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely would; the only reason I don't is that upkeep is expensive!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah the idea seems pretty cool! im just waiting for my hair to grow longer and then dye the tips bright pink/blue/purple

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know... i have dyed it dark ish red but i don't know about the bright colors

• @Hairodynamic depends on your natural hair color (mine is like dark ish brown). And the stylist ofc.

• what's your obsession with crazy hair colors? i keep seeing this question lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am brave but I don^t dye my hair anymore as it damages it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had every color in the rainbow, except orange.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I got virgin hair. I will never ruin it.

0|0
    0|0
    • good decision 👍

• I bleached my hair but now it's grown so much that just the ends are bleached. Most of it is virgin now. :)

• @dancingemily I love colored hair but I'm terrified. I know lots of girls who had terrible experiences with the time it took to grow out or damaged follicles and whatnot. Same thing with my nails, I had a horrible experience once and never will do it again. I'm not brave lol.

• I've had pink hair before

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I have done

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I did before

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah already did

0|0
    0|0
  • no im not...😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I once had pink hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I dyed my hair blue a long time ago and would dye it a different colour if my hair wasn't so destroyed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• It's not that I'm afraid to, it's just that I like my natural color too much to dye it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might actually do this someday. Would like to try white. Still... not enough courage.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that Im not brave enough. It would justlook shit on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think it will look good on me and I'm not brave enough because my parents won't allow

0|0
    0|0
  • already doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's a fine line between brave and stupid.

1|1
    0|0
  • Brave enough, yes. Don't want to though

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather prefer the original hue

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always just buzz it after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I don't like extra attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Porbabaly like neon green (JSE)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes