What would you say if you saw a black girl (me) wearing this out? Too ghetto?

Lets say hanging at the mall, or just out at a restaurant or whatever
What would you say if you saw a black girl (me) wearing this out? Too ghetto?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What's ghetto about it?
    I wouldn't think or say anything. It wouldn't be odd and out of place in a mall or most other places.

2|0
    0|0
    • most girls would say ski pants are ghetto af... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It just looks like a ski outfit to me.
    More sporty than ghetto

1|0
    0|0
    • it is a ski outfit, but I don't ski lol...

• That's fine! I like how baseball jerseys look (had one when I was younger and now I want another), but I don't play baseball.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Does it matter your black it's a dope fit

2|2
    0|0
    • thanks! im worried others will think those pants are too much, glad you think it's dope!

• right! I'll rock ✊ em shoot

• Nothing. Looks fairly typical to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, some dudes wear black HH ski pants and think they are all ghetto, I wanna contrast it and go for the white look. It ain't typical for most girls to wear ski pants tho!

What Girls Said 4

• How is this ghetto lol it's not at all, looks like you're gonna go snowboarding to me

1|0
    0|0
    • ghetto dudes wear black HH ski pants all the time lol... I wanted to try something opposite you know? But yeah I don't snowboard lol... thanks tho!

• It'll look dif on a girl lol and your welcome

• It's nothing ghetto about that lol. Believe me I've seen a lot of ghetto outfits and that's not even close to one

1|0
    0|0
  • thats not ghetto at all... its actually classy in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine; I don't think it matters your skin color it just reminds me of my scrubs work uniform or a snowboarding outfit or something

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes